Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Mugging.

I like it:0
    Banana Bacon Burger Ken

Good idea.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

I agree, more realistic gangster jobs could make the game more fun and addicting.

This is a kids game, Timmy's mommy wouldn't like Timmy mugging people wouldn't she?
    Incognito & Expression, Graal Name

Wanna help Luminati stay alive? cleek it!

make Luminati stay alive, it's our friend, ~Incognito

Now known as Claritii - RIP Incognito ( Not really )

Might want to reconsider this just a tad,I don't want to walk around SouthRidge with a chance of getting shot down by PKers.
    Other then that,looks like a grand idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    This is a kids game, Timmy's mommy wouldn't like Timmy mugging people wouldn't she?
    This doesn't change the fact that we're killing each other over repeatedly, we have a church for underage marriage, and kids like "Timmy" are cussing up a storm on the dangerous streets of era. Nevertheless this idea will be added in the future trust me.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

Quote Originally Posted by John J View Post
    This doesn't change the fact that we're killing each other over repeatedly, we have a church for underage marriage, and kids like "Timmy" are cussing up a storm on the dangerous streets of era. Nevertheless this idea will be added in the future trust me.
    You could turn off the sound and when you die you just fall and get back up, people actually does "marriages" in Graal? The only reason I "married" someone is because she was my best friend and don't all kids cuss nowadays? You know this generation, where kids have no sense of maturity?
    Incognito & Expression, Graal Name

Wanna help Luminati stay alive? cleek it!

make Luminati stay alive, it's our friend, ~Incognito

Now known as Claritii - RIP Incognito ( Not really )

great idea bro! i knew when i clicked it something great was going ti happen .
    just that mabe a 10-50 instead of 50-100. jobs are not ment to give you lots of money that easy they want you to WORK. but again great idea!

Good idea, but it's 1/4 chance for actually getting money... But still great should add...
    Any questions?
    pm me

I like the idea alot.The 50-100 even though it's rare I dont think it should be in if the idea actually happens.Other than that it's great!
    "Although there are some people called "noobs", at least they try that is what counts."-~Emily Scarlet~
    Any Questions?Pm me here or In the game IGN=~Emily Scarlet~
    "It's not what you say to a girl to attract her,it's how you make her feel."-~Emily Scarlet~