Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why cant be guns be traded?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Pretty much this. Also if guns were tradable, if some super rich kid made a gang he could recruit a bunch of noobs and give them all bars and pbps. That wouldn't be fair on everyone else. It is better the way it is.
    well yeah, but it would surely add a fun entertaining twist to trawl!

I would not suggest gun's to be traded, this game is unbalanced enough.

Just having the guns wouldn't make you pro. You do need skill and practice and lots of play time.
    I still don't like the idea of trading guns though.

A main reason guns can't be traded because people use to much money on them also people would get mad because if your someone like me you collect guns like holiday ones because they limited addition and I hate see new people have them. Also old guns get kept by you and you don't have worry about losing your guns also what other people said people would get scammed at tables and lose guns and be left with nothing resulting in many quits.
    Have any questions or concerns? Pm me
    Email me if you need help email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game- Angel Shadow (water)

Put it this way: Someone gets their guns scammed, like their BAR or PBP...someone's not gonna be happy with that.

would be just unfair

Quote Originally Posted by RinZler View Post
    Well i k ow admins say if guns were tradeable there would be many problems cuz if a nub with bar trades it for a candy cane or an ak47 would be a problem. BUT i think that thats our problem, now theres ppl getting scammed, white brella for a cny katana thinking it is kenshi, to get white brella in auction costs almost same as getting a souizn, bar, pbp, ms. So i think guns should be tradeable. :P

- - - Updated - - -

There are same consecuences of trading melees than guns.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess you will close this thread, cuz you admins have fear to see what do graalians think
    If guns would be traded,then for example my friend buy an ships and I buy sten.We would all days trade guns a day sten a day shipka lol

Ok. Era needs $$ to develop the game more or make new graal games. Guns are expensive which will probably make you buy iTunes. If guns are tradeable no one spends money on graal.