Thread: corrupt forum staff

corrupt forum staff

I couldn't recieve an EC point for supreme chatterbox, Fungal Frenzy, or Keepin it Clean!

I posted in the appropriate letter to staff sections and they were deleted w/o reply what the hell!??

Why are you posting all over the place? You just posted in Ask a Pr.. They probably moved it into a folder where only mods and higher can see. Message a moderator or something to see what happened to your thread in LTS.

Thanks to iBliss for the Awesome Signature!

Ricky why do you want me to shut up about this? I spent tons of real money on this game I dont deserve this treatment from staff and ppl need to know its going on

yeah im sure if they are deleting my topics they're eager to respond to a pm from me idiot

- - - Updated - - -

when i posted why are you deleting my posts in ask pr they insta-deleted something fishy is definitely going on here

Banned
    First, forum moderators can not see letters to staff unless they are also in game staff.
    Second, spamming threads does not help. Just post one thread, and wait patiently for a response.
    Third, if you post rudely to others, they may feel much less inclined to assist you in your problems.

As for the achievements, for supreme chatter monkey, make sure you used the exact same email for both your forum account and the account you are identified to in-game. For the other ones, you may have to collect more mushrooms and trash. If that doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you besides wait for an actual staff member to help.