Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bunny Event Rant

Bunny Event Rant

-READ- Now before you read this forum, this is a child getting angry and sharing his opinion...if you think you will just cuss childishly then walk away.

Ah great another duplication of the things that has been going on for the past few years, now the admins will probably ban me or something but this is just getting old...the same old 2-week-surviving anger driving event we have all seen for about 2 years (well thats as long as i can recall) lets just start on the basics, the way u have to kill these random things for a currency, this annoys me...especially this easter one where u spend ur time killing something then a lazy butthole comes along and takes your winnings, why couldn't it be like the zombie event with the melees? Or...The one who hurts the most gets more...it would bring some of our anger to about 75%, now the thing that I really posted this for...the pollo event (or what ever that platform thing is) it is such an annoyance, its pretty much a retextured halloween maze...oh and whats your reward for at least an hour of teeth grinding work? A hat?!? OMG!!!, I'm sorry but id rather dig for something more worth while than a hat...OH WAIT IT HOPS!!! AAAH YEAH GET IT! Its still not promising no matter how many last second tweaks you add, I'm not saying add a taser as a prize but add something new...because this is getting old...oh and if an admin does see this...this is still feedback no matter how annoying it may look to you...please hear me out

Great. The thing I have been seeing for at least a year.

Butthurt people doing butthurt things.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

What do you mean, expand on that statement
    I do things with stuff.

Instead of writing a paragraph of you ranting about whats wrong with it you could just list what you would like to change to make it easier for the admins to read and change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser View Post
    Your article has been used for the 7th edition of the newspaper.
    Be sure to read my article in the 7th edition of the Mercy Newspaper! In the once apon a time section.
    Mr Bojangle's Graphics
    Have Questions? Feel free to PM me!

I do agree on the point of the killing an NPC or event object and people taking your work. Which is why I like the Cupid's on Valentines day. If you hit them, you at least get something - however it would be nice if you killed it, you got extra, or something like that for any event. Just an example/thought.

Yes i guess your right, im just angry at the fact that everyone seems to get exited over something so predictable
    I do things with stuff.

Zephlyn
    Now people wondering which creative idea admins will have?

Banned
    There was a lot of background work to this holiday event.
    Improved boss AI (did you notice Mr. Pollo was smarter than usual bosses?)

It was a fun little quest. We're sorry if you didn't enjoy catching Mr. Pollo
    There are big non-holiday themed updates coming this year for you to enjoy that meet most of the criteria you're after

Yes i did notice the AI improving, i enjoy the bosses, I especially enjoyed the halloween one it was good, im just beginning to spot a pattern that might need to be changed. I know I'm probably acting like a spoilt brat considering its hard work and a free game, but even if its even just a few new textures I just believe these events might need something Cool and New, ive been giving feed back of this for a while but nothing happens after that, then today I tried the event and I have a hard time dealing with my anger, thats pretty much why I was speaking like a jerk, my apologies
    I do things with stuff.

Sodapop
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    There was a lot of background work to this holiday event.
    Improved boss AI (did you notice Mr. Pollo was smarter than usual bosses?)

It was a fun little quest. We're sorry if you didn't enjoy catching Mr. Pollo
    There are big non-holiday themed updates coming this year for you to enjoy that meet most of the criteria you're after
    mr.pollo was easy, next time try having something difficult ... like having to kill an enemy each level and the last level you fight the boss lol

anyways cant wait for cooptown