Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bunny Event Rant

Both the Halloween boss and Mr. Pollo boss has to be one of my favourite bosses. The Halloween boss was an introduction to imitating a spar like situation with unique ai. Mr. Pollo was an introduction to pattern based boss AI. Switching from egg mode to rush mode or vice versa. The bosses keep on improving.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

Be like me and not do holiday events. Problem solved.

I will agree about the random killing. I mean when an Easter egg is about to crack and you die after standing there shooting it for a couple of minutes. Someone just comes up and cracks it for you. I really think this is starting to become a "trend" as well as if you don't have a good gun their's no chance for you to crack it. I propose that whoever does the most damage to anything like the egg, bosses, etc.. should get the prize instead of some random pker. It's really not fair to the guys who just play their heart out, espically for these events.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

I still can't find the right colonel jenkins ;(

Quote Originally Posted by John J View Post
    I will agree about the random killing. I mean when an Easter egg is about to crack and you die after standing there shooting it for a couple of minutes. Someone just comes up and cracks it for you. I really think this is starting to become a "trend" as well as if you don't have a good gun their's no chance for you to crack it. I propose that whoever does the most damage to anything like the egg, bosses, etc.. should get the prize instead of some random pker. It's really not fair to the guys who just play their heart out, espically for these events.
    Now that wouldn't be fair. Then it goes to the whole p2w deal. Everyone deserves a chance to get the "bonus" not someone with an expensive gun (because those are usually, not always, the ones with higher damage). The whole point of the egg breaker in my view, is to be the one to break it, not have superiority in weapon damage.

Anyways, after trying out the quest, I actually like it. Yes, it took awhile to find the right path, but there were actually people nice enough showing others how to get through. I know I spent more than 10 minutes killing chickens for no apparent reason until I found out this isn't the right place XP. They also give a different gravity race, which can help players with their skills, so that's another bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodapop View Post
    mr.pollo was easy, next time try having something difficult ... like having to kill an enemy each level and the last level you fight the boss lol

anyways cant wait for cooptown
    I suggest having a boss be hard like that Ice Witch I think in 2012? She was extremely hard to beat, but fun.

Banned
    Oh first Christmas boss was still Jatz
    Miss that old quest.

I think instead of killing eggs and following bunnies they should do something similar to the trick or treat halloween/blitzen event, you search around for npc bunnies, grab them (5-10 people can grab them until they disapeer) then you and the other people are teleported to a maze were eggs are hidden and you gota find em before the time runs out, it would be a more creative and colorful idea
    I do things with stuff.

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Capelett View Post
    I think instead of killing eggs and following bunnies they should do something similar to the trick or treat halloween/blitzen event, you search around for npc bunnies, grab them (5-10 people can grab them until they disapeer) then you and the other people are teleported to a maze were eggs are hidden and you gota find em before the time runs out, it would be a more creative and colorful idea
    Creative is not editing an idea

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Now that wouldn't be fair. Then it goes to the whole p2w deal. Everyone deserves a chance to get the "bonus" not someone with an expensive gun (because those are usually, not always, the ones with higher damage). The whole point of the egg breaker in my view, is to be the one to break it, not have superiority in weapon damage.

Anyways, after trying out the quest, I actually like it. Yes, it took awhile to find the right path, but there were actually people nice enough showing others how to get through. I know I spent more than 10 minutes killing chickens for no apparent reason until I found out this isn't the right place XP. They also give a different gravity race, which can help players with their skills, so that's another bonus.

I suggest having a boss be hard like that Ice Witch I think in 2012? She was extremely hard to beat, but fun.
    No right now it is p2w. If you have PBP or a Bar your chances are definitely higher when you're about to break the egg. What I said was the most damage for example if someone has been sitting there for about 2 mins shooting the egg. Few seconds later someone with a PBP comes and breaks the egg the other person still gets the egg because they brought the health down the most. Yeah it's kinda the same thing, but the difference is that you have a better chance then some random pker with a PBP breaking it.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

Quote Originally Posted by John J View Post
    No right now it is p2w. If you have PBP or a Bar your chances are definitely higher when you're about to break the egg. What I said was the most damage for example if someone has been sitting there for about 2 mins shooting the egg. Few seconds later someone with a PBP comes and breaks the egg the other person still gets the egg because they brought the health down the most. Yeah it's kinda the same thing, but the difference is that you have a better chance then some random pker with a PBP breaking it.
    good idea
    I do things with stuff.