Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Clash of Clans Thread!

Official Clash of Clans Thread!

Hey hey!

I'm sure a lot of you know about the game "Clash of Clans," and that it is really addicting. Well it turns out that a lot of our members (yes, on this forum) also play Clash of Clans. So Ventus and I thought of the idea of making an Era-Go clan on CoC. All you have to do is be active and contribute!

Aside from that, this is also the Official Clash of Clan thread. Meaning you can post your clans here too if you don't want to be apart of the Era-Go one (Adiams are in it (; *wink ) As well as posting your village defensive strategies or attack. This thread is anything about COC.

For those that don't know what clash of clans is, it's basically a strategical online game where you build your village and army and defend your village as well as attacking other people's villages. You can also join a clan (Like listed above) and request troops to either defend your village or use them to attack. It gets really addicting after the first few days because you build up the village so much. And usually, like I did, you sometimes are eager to spend real currency to build your village faster.

Era-Go
    If you want to join the clan just search "Era-Go" and join. We are looking for active members wanting to contribute and grow! To help benefit the clan in growing for all levels alike, we have
    some simple rules.

Here are the rules:
    - Donation Rules Donate troop type specified. Do not ask for levels as we are a mixed clan and are all growing. You may get level 6 archers or level 1 but please be thankful, if a troop type is not specified our default is archers.

- Must have more donates than received: We don't want people leeching around in our clan and not contributing to it. We like to see more donation than recieved, but we know this can't always be helped. As long as we see you are making an effort to donate as much as you can this stat won't always determine your rank

- MUST be active during a war.: Last two wars we had people who were not active and had been farming still, even when we told them to be ready the day of war. So, if you're not active or have your TH outside your walls you will be kicked however, you will be given another chance later.

-War defense donations are:level 5+ wizards or level 3+ dragons. It's alright if you don't have that just let the ones who do donate for war defense.

-War Offense Donation: Default for war offense donation is Wizards or Archers unless specified, any level for clan chat requests both for raiding and war offense remains the same.

- No swearing/Insulting.: You know this.

-Change: We will always be working to make sure our members are active, and will change our rules as we grow.
    -Wars start on Mondays and Fridays! (Preparation days are Sunday and Thursday.) We ONLY donate Wizards/Archers (Level 3+) for War Defense.

Here's a few pictures of Clash of Clans for those that don't know what it is.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ShizGodsu; 07-31-2014 at 10:34 PM.
    Roaming.

Big Cheese
    I made a clan with some friends in real life. It is called "LaRedInc." - the name of our gym. I'm in TownHall lvl8.

Look forward to seeing some fellow graalians in the clan, don't worry if you need help just ask we can help you with strategies and donations.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Zephlyn
    I got an very awesome clan, sorry mate

The Clan is called ' ARCH ENEMY ' but you should speak spanish because all the people there does
    It took me a lot to get to a Co-Leader ( 6 month or more ) , but was fun my members like to talk and be happy to each other.
    We are very good as a clan, and we are like a god in Clan Wars, in fact we had won 5 of 5 wars, but aside to this, I'm very proud of my clan and a lot we had changed very much. We as a clan got a long story, a very cool and interesting story that is how we build ourself and all our things ( if you want to hear it just tell to me ).
    If you want to join 'ARCH ENEMY' you should speak Spanish, donate 20 troops before ask and be active, just few things, I mean you guys can join without knowing spanish but I would be the only one that would talk to you guys.

If you want to know about me in 'Clash Of Clans' aka COC, I'm called xXDanielXx I'm in a clan called ARCH ENEMY, and I'm level 61 and I keep growing ( I had reseted my another CoC account ) you can search me via Clan

Oh and if you're looking a good Town Hall 7 Hybrid base you can copy mine !
    Is a very good defense!
    IMG_0397.jpg
    Perfection

IMG_0393.jpg
    Heres ARCH ENEMY : )
    Last edited by D12*; 04-21-2014 at 09:11 PM.

Nice TH level 7 defense lay out. I like how you set up lots of traps inside as most put outside. (:
    Roaming.

That name should have been "Clash Of Clan Kings" or an abriviation of this XD

Nooooo haha. I'm suitable with "Era-Go." (:
    Roaming.

Clan war starts tonight, "Gives everyone level 5 wizards"

Era-Go! VS.!!! The Gay Parade!
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Development Team
    This sounds fun, okay now you're making me want to download it again.. I just hope I didn't lose any progress from deleting it
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Download it!
    Roaming.