Thread: 2 ways.

2 ways.

There is 2 ways to import a sprite, I know the first way using an application such as paint,paint.net and gimp but there's a different way then that, I would like to learn how.

What do you mean by import? It seems like you are talking about converting images. You could use http://www.8bitalpha.com/ to convert images to allow you to see them in GraalShop as well.
    <center>"I'm a Gani Artist"
    -iZone Gani Admin-
    -Former iEra Gani Admin- *Resigned*

Watermelon Power!</center>

No, like so you can see the image in Graal Shop like, Adding a sprite I was told there was a 2nd way? Instead of using a program.

- - - Updated - - -

I also don't wanna make it 8bit, I want to Import a image to GraalShop, Like get an image without using the sprite button(Or however the 2nd way is done)
    Last edited by Greg2013; 04-22-2014 at 02:57 AM.

Could you possibly be talking about attr or the importing of sprites from another gani?
    <center>"I'm a Gani Artist"
    -iZone Gani Admin-
    -Former iEra Gani Admin- *Resigned*

Watermelon Power!</center>

No, there is 2 ways to get a sprite, I need to learn the other way. By sprite I mean image in your graal folder. Or wherever the image is.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    You're probably talking about the notepad way. You can copy the sprites from another gani in notepad, then paste them into a different gani using notepad. Another way to use notepad is by adding light effects, and scripts =)

I saw. I conquered. I came.