Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lack of admin help

Lack of admin help

I know some admins may be a bit stressed or busy.
    But look,they need more admins or admins online. Everytime i check,they arent on much.
    Yesterday,there was this noob killing all my crabs and had like 300 green gas bombs i swaer. So then i told him to stop...obvious answer was "no noob." Then i reported...no help and no warping was done.
    So i walked somewhere else...no matter where i go theres another person thats going to do the same thing. Its really getting annoying.

Not a lot of people in Era are cut up for the job. That's why there are so little admins.

Lies.
    Many people signed up for admin when they had pr sign ups. They just barely picked anybody after it ended. Only like two people were picked.

Street Boss
    1. Are you 7?
    2. By "cut up for the job" he means ones who are fit for it.
    3. That isn't a legitimate reason to report a player.

Banned
    You obviously can't report a player disturbing you in an area everybody is.
    And there isn't a valid statement to reporting that person just for continuously placing gas.

Well that's the reason no one helped. Just like Star said, you are in a place where it can be put down. The only way the situation would be reportable is if they were disturbing your gameplay with water balloons, or any type of item that wouldn't let you move until they stopped since it's harassment.

Well there really arent a whole lot of pr-s on graal and that seriously gets on my nerves becuase they have so little elections and so few of them. Sometimes the admins they pick are total "noobs", thats just dumb. I have ran for pr before on a different account but i wasnt picked 2 other people with low hours were picked and that just didnt seem fair to me. Woa i so totally just changed the subject lol.
    Annabeth the wannabe admin

The thing is if you have been jailed your chances are low. And most of iera have been jailed.

13 times already xc i regret it xd

I have never experienced this. But if my chances of becoming an era admin that handles that sort of thing I would do everything I absolutely could to prevent that sort of thing from happening if this is true. (I have never been jailed btw)
    Skye's gang of awsome is recruiting.pm Skye forum or In game to join. M16 or better is recommended.