Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove the Trade Table Notification

Remove the Trade Table Notification

It's a bit annoying when I am PMing someone and the person I am trading with keeps adding stuff and interrupts my PM. ESPECIALLY WHEN I TYPE A LONG PARAGRAPH AND ITS GETS INTERRUPTED.

My Solution? Send the player a PM instead of that annoying notification interruption. It can help people see what the trade history is and they can message people without interruptions. Hope to see this change. Don't want interruptions anymore. Cause then I would have to give up my table so I can PM in peace.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Veteran
    This needs to happen i have been sending it ti feedback for a long time but yes this needs to happen.

Yup I definetly agree that there needs to be a different method of notifying players about what is being put on the table.

This keeps happening to me. wow I thought I was the only one xD I hope they fix it...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    It's a bit annoying when I am PMing someone and the person I am trading with keeps adding stuff and interrupts my PM. ESPECIALLY WHEN I TYPE A LONG PARAGRAPH AND ITS GETS INTERRUPTED.

My Solution? Send the player a PM instead of that annoying notification interruption. It can help people see what the trade history is and they can message people without interruptions. Hope to see this change. Don't want interruptions anymore. Cause then I would have to give up my table so I can PM in peace.
    Before you started playing there was an ez scam some pc players used where they'd have an macro or quick reactions to remove the item, add similar named item and click accept while you were talking. Very clever, patched fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda Tiger View Post
    Before you started playing there was an ez scam some pc players used where they'd have an macro or quick reactions to remove the item, add similar named item and click accept while you were talking. Very clever, patched fast.
    Send the player a PM Notification on what was removed/added to the table. Ez

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Zephlyn
    You should focus on your trades.
    Then it comes the crying kid that says that they had hacked them.

Let me say this about that if they did that some people don't read the Pms and will get scammed and there would be a riot what about just making it so do pop up don't make u stop talking and stop Pms just pop up.
    Have any questions or concerns? Pm me
    Email me if you need help email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game- Angel Shadow (water)

People are going to get scammed anyway. Getting scammed on tables is impossible unless you aren't paying attention. Which it sounds like it happens a lot, because people don't pay attention. I think they fixed all of the ways to "abuse" the tables so they can scam that way, so there shouldn't be a problem with scamming.

they shouldn't remove it, many reason like people will rage that they got scammed or something.