Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: a pricing list of all items value

a pricing list of all items value

All im saying is that trading can be more organized.Think about it people make up prices from the cheapest to the most expensive prices but no ones know the real value of it so maybe people can vote on the prices of items.Item prices may go down or up depending on the value of it.Maybe a website of the prices.May sound stupid but its an idea.And plus maybe you will over pay on items that were cheaper then the price of the items.All im saying i that.

Banned
    This is why trading rares or supers in Era is downright dumb.
    All those packers/auction winners will obviously try keeping the prices of their dear rares to a minimum of their liking.

Also how could you vote on the value of something you dont even own...

if you think its a reasonable price. If they have some proof that's how its worth

My perspective on this is that, prices and values depend on the people and their demand and what they like, it also depends on how hard it is to sell it, damage, gfx,Gani and how rare the item is.

I like the trading system, its hard to keep up with but thats fun if you dont take it so seriously
    But no one can tell each other what they charge, if someone things 18K shells is good for brella then someone will find it and buy it but if someone sais 500K for brella, well thts his choice
    I do things with stuff.

Yea there is really no price for any item it just goes for how much they want to sell it for, like someone could be trading a brella for 10k its there choice, thats why trading is unique, when you walk in the tables anything can happen some people want more for there items and some people want less so like I said before there is not really a value on any item.
    I CONSIDER MYSELF A VERY CREATIVE PERSON

I'm still wondering who sets the prices for items.
    In fact,take a tazer,once it was priced at 8000 shells,suddenly it took a dive down to 2.5k shells.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    I'm still wondering who sets the prices for items.
    The players

it depends whos doing it
    some famous guy could sell it for 200 shells and everyone would do it if it started to kick in
    I do things with stuff.