Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beta Revolution

Post Beta Revolution

Iam writing this threat for all graalians which have been misunderstanding the concept of my and mystery's gang "Beta Family" and "Beta Base".
    We are not what you think some noobaholics which are just here with an aim of increasing the reputation of one another.I know many of you have been hating on us (with all due respect i advice you to stop for your own good because we dont actually care) but what iam aiming for is a new revolution.Many people which are nowadays known as "pro's" are looking onto other people as lower classified levels.Now this is where Betas interfere. We are all what you call "professionals" which do NOT look into others as noobs.Trust me we treat one another like brother in real life, now many of you have known "oreos"? the 14 year old mate which plays era (with all my respect to him) but he ignores people who talk to him or hug him etc... and many others like him. That is i know a childish act due to the fact that i dont think your parents ignore ya just because your a noob in their eyes and you know nothing about life as much as they do.I welcome every single player to pm me in the game if they are willing to gain the respect that they should have and let them forget about others (as a great writer once said: dogs will keep barking when no one replies they take their tails back with them home) so gain your honor and message me for recruit if there is an available space.

P.S: any of you who will go ahead and reply with such hating,childish,immature words and quotes ...hmmm.. lol dont bother yourself because i will look to certain people to reply to that actually make sense and are mature.

Have a great graalian day and may snk reward you with more ecs <3

http://classroom.seniorfitness.net/t...A/pix/beta.gif

I've never even heard of thisgang. You're just a wannabe

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    You call yourselves professionals, but what do you specialize in?

I saw. I conquered. I came.

I believe he is just advertising his gang and the two other names are his subs. Literally just woke up from my #1 worst dream. Dx
    Careful that you don't blink; that's reason for me to shoot.

I'm sick of being everyones guard dog...

Wtf ?! excuse me all lool this thread has been written by a friend of mine just messing around i apologize for any misconception this has brought this is like the worst thing x.x anyways i apologize imma delete it and btw mikey with respect last time u pmed me for rec and i ignored ur mesage lol. anyways sorry again guys

Banned
    My gang exist since 2011 and no one recognizes it

Quote Originally Posted by beta frisko View Post
    Iam writing this threat for all graalians which have been misunderstanding the concept of my and mystery's gang "Beta Family" and "Beta Base".
    We are not what you think some noobaholics which are just here with an aim of increasing the reputation of one another.I know many of you have been hating on us (with all due respect i advice you to stop for your own good because we dont actually care) but what iam aiming for is a new revolution.Many people which are nowadays known as "pro's" are looking onto other people as lower classified levels.Now this is where Betas interfere. We are all what you call "professionals" which do NOT look into others as noobs.Trust me we treat one another like brother in real life, now many of you have known "oreos"? the 14 year old mate which plays era (with all my respect to him) but he ignores people who talk to him or hug him etc... and many others like him. That is i know a childish act due to the fact that i dont think your parents ignore ya just because your a noob in their eyes and you know nothing about life as much as they do.I welcome every single player to pm me in the game if they are willing to gain the respect that they should have and let them forget about others (as a great writer once said: dogs will keep barking when no one replies they take their tails back with them home) so gain your honor and message me for recruit if there is an available space.

P.S: any of you who will go ahead and reply with such hating,childish,immature words and quotes ...hmmm.. lol dont bother yourself because i will look to certain people to reply to that actually make sense and are mature.

Have a great graalian day and may snk reward you with more ecs <3

http://classroom.seniorfitness.net/t...A/pix/beta.gif
    Are you trying to say that all "pros" look down on others? Cause it looks like that's exactly what you're saying. Well if so you're completely wrongs it's cause I agree some or most are like what you claim. Such as navy, yogy looks down on everyone except his members when some of his members are less professional than other members who attack. Plus i bet you that if a "noobie" pmed you for recruit you wouldn't recruit.

Veteran
    Kirito read the whole thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
    Are you trying to say that all "pros" look down on others? Cause it looks like that's exactly what you're saying. Well if so you're completely wrongs it's cause I agree some or most are like what you claim. Such as navy, yogy looks down on everyone except his members when some of his members are less professional than other members who attack. Plus i bet you that if a "noobie" pmed you for recruit you wouldn't recruit.
    kirito how old are you to not even comprehend english? do you ever read what i said? a friend of mine wrote it and i apologized for that and plus who the hell said pros look down on others? lol mate if i were you i would delete my whole account because you just ruined your own reputation.
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR

idk what this is
    What is this anyway?