Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to make money (so you can finally get that better gun.)

How to make money (so you can finally get that better gun.)

Hello new players! my name is Skye. I remember the frustration of trying to figure out how to make money so i decided i was gonna help you all.

Way number one: If you check your map and go to the jobs section youll see a place called recycling center. if you make your way there (and trying to dodge all those pkers who just stand there and kill everyone there) there will be a clerk who will give you a trash pick. you may have noticed trash papers broken bottles and tires now and then use the trash pick to get them and go back to the recycle center. tap on the big red cube and sell one. tune in next week for another way. hope this helps you guys. -Skye

ER MAH GERD THIS THREAD IS POPULAR =D
    Last edited by Skye; 05-28-2014 at 04:26 PM.

why thank you c: can't wait to tune for next time!
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Welcome to the third edition of how to make money so you can get that better gun number three! just as an update I will be posting the guides here from now on.

Way number 3: Mining is both a good way to keep your guns in shape. If you have been on era for a while you may have notice that your gun now says that its pretty rusty. If you check your map try to find a place called the Mines. it should be under the job section. be sure to make some cash with guide numbers 1 and 2 in order to purchase you mining tool. now go down into the mines and find a wall that's clear. I recommend you stay close to the door in case the mine begins to collapse. now turn on your drill at the wall. if you see a rock appear behind you stay there and keep tapping the shoot pad at the side of the wall until the stone pile says that you mined it. (the stones should light up.) take the stones you have mined to this giant grinding machine. grab the machine and wait for it to take out your minerals. before you sell them try to level up a few times from mining and check the weapon store that sells your weapons. this way you can fix your guns. If none of these places need the minerals you mined its time to sell them. Note that this is not an efficient way to make cash in the beginning but its a must do for beginners. Dont make the same mistake I did =p -Skye
    Last edited by Skye; 05-05-2014 at 01:51 PM.
    Skye's gang of awsome is recruiting.pm Skye forum or In game to join. M16 or better is recommended.

How to make money so you can get that gun 2

Hi all! welcome back to my weekly thread guide! so last week i told you about the trash pick and recycling center. not its time for a more long term and fast to make job. Pizza making.
    The first step is to go to Speedy Pizza. If you have enough buy the wooden peal an head to the back of the shop. Grab an empty table and follow the instructions. Note that the peal will break after long term use so remember to always save up a bit more cash to buy more. Hope this helps -Skye
    Skye's gang of awsome is recruiting.pm Skye forum or In game to join. M16 or better is recommended.

Development Team
    I suggest keeping your threads together instead of making more than one thread, but good job with the guides. ^^
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

No problem! Ill do that.
    I am now posting guides on the first thread.

Zephlyn
    I guess that no one can get the dreamed gun with doing this job

I went ahead and merged your threads so that there wouldn't be two separate threads on the same topic. Anyways, nice guides Skye
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!

Thank you! Anyways im back I had a lot of schoolwork to do,

- - - Updated - - -

Well This is sort of an add on. You kinda can by selling unused minerals.

- - - Updated - - -

NUMBER FOUR IS FINALLY HERE! YAYZ =3 anyway. this one is probably the best one. Digging. First off if you check out your map at the very end of north ridge you will see two places on either side of the bridge. Israphels shell shop and wandis crab shack. Head over to Israphel's. I recommend you bring a couple hundred gralats. Buy a bunch of shovels and head away from that location. It is a PK area and you will die many times which can get annoying. I reccomend the events shop and the water park. Both places are peacful places. Now with one of your hotkeys put your shovels and on the other a melee weapon of choice if you have one or a gun of choice. Now start digging and gaher as many shells you can (Till you run out of shovels. They break easily.) But be careful! sometimes crabs come out and attack you! kill them and they drop their shells. You can sell the shells at Israphels and the crabs at wandis. Note that this takes a long time as well but if you do it right. your money multiplies.

So I think that I might take it up a notch. I am going to do somethig where you guys ask me a question about era and I make a guide to answer that question. I will try to do as many as i can muster each week but if it begins to flood with it I may have to figure out how i will deal with it. Yes I know I am probably ending up like everyone else in era who makes guides. "Ask me questions about era." but what I am going to do is that I try to put in as much detail as possible for you guys. Im sorry I cannot make a guide today either I am gonna give it time to focus on the current project.