Thread: Graal Era Detailed Starter Guide(prob most detailed starter guide)

Question Graal Era Detailed Starter Guide(prob most detailed starter guide)

This is all worth reading if your new to graal!

Hey so if you are thinking of playing graal or if you already are but you don't really get how to play it,I will cover most of the things that you will need to know.
    Ok so graal is a 2d mmorpg but not like those usual grind>level up>quest>level up etc rpg game,this game is all about making money>getting a good weapon(or I would prefer,a fun weapon)>go around PK areas and chase some noobs or whatever you want to do such as join a gang and base which I will come on later.

Controls:

Ok so at the start, you might not like the controls if you want it joysticks then just click on your character>click edit>options>scroll down and click joystick movements and just play around with the settings. Action button is the red glove button which is used for interacting with items and picking them up(in most of the times).

(A little bit about)PK:

Ok so you might find yourself like killed every 30 sec or so in PK arena, but that's ok because you will revive in the same place anyways and you can always make a lot of friends to protect you from those PK'ers
    The first thing you would want to do is go down to the beach (1st island) go inside the shell shop and buy yourself a shovel.

Shovelling:

Once you've gotten yourself a shovel,head down to a none PK sandy area and click on your character,click on "tap to edit inventory" and click on your shovel to equip it. Once you've got it equipped.Hit the shovel button to start digging and continue digging by using the action joystick(it is more comfortable than tapping at the same button all over again)keep digging until it says "Oh darn my shovel has broken!" and remember to pick up all your shells after breaking your shovel by spamming the red glove while walking to the shell.
    Once you've gotten shells from 1 shovel,go back to the shell shop and click on the grey counter to sell your shells; you should have 100 gralats or so by now. Buy another 2 shovels and use 2 shovels to dig again because 1 shovel is around 100 gralats but the cost of a shovel is 50 so the profit you get is 50 gralats, might not seem a lot but in graal it is and you can just keep doing this until you have a lot of money.(you get 2x of the shovel's price-shovel price is 50,means you will have 100 gralats at the end of shoveling if you will waste 1 shovel)

Weapons-guns and melee weapons

Once you've finished shovelling a TON of shells,it's time to buy a gun to have fun with. There are many and I mean MANY guns in graal and the "good" ones go for like 30-130k or so which is AAAAAALLLLLOTTTTTT but don't worry, you can buy a starter gun which goes for I think 300-1200.These guns are good for starters so you wouldn't be bored by just shovelling for a high priced weapon.To buy these weapons click on the map icon and click shops (make sure you pick gun shops at the right side of the map) find "Chrisz's gun shop"and go run to it to buy your weapon.There are also melee weapons,40%-50% of the weapons in the game are melees,they are very useful in basing and sometimes pking,plus if you have been playing some other kind of an mmorpg on ios that had melee classes-don't be sad cause graal has a lot of them,they are getting updated regularly just like guns and some of them have their own abilities!

Repairing/Upgrading:

From time to time,your guns can become rusty which means-the performance is gonna be worst than usual like less damage or less fire rate. Don't worry,you can repair them by mining for the materials which I will come to in this guide, you will also need some gralats depending on how broken it is,if it's in a good shape then it would cost 200$ but if it's rusty then it would cost 400$ (you can check it's shape by tapping on the item on your inventory)

The City:

Ok so this is one of the most fun parts in graal, getting your first weapon or so and roaming around the city to kill and chase people but there are a lot of things to do in graal from decorating your house, sparring (basically gun fight duelling in an arena),basing (will come to it), customising character, trading and a lot more for you to explore. So remember to explore the city and try and check every houses incase you find something.

PK:

Got a good gun? Want some real fun? Go ahead and get ready for some real action because this is what I find the most fun thing to do in graal era! PK is another saying to say PvP all you do is run around killing noobs or people who think they are pro because they used real money to get a good gun lol I don't have a lot to say but you play PK how ever you want, every way you play PK is always fun.

Gangs:

A gang is one of the main points of this game.You might be invited by having skills or having a good gun, or just so people needed members for their guilds but if you do want to go in a guild, I'd prefer you join a guild with a friend or an active helping guild or even make your own guild for 2k gralats but me, I do solo and you can't really base without a guild because it won't let you but what I mean by solo is being in a guild and go basing without telling anyone and see how far you can go solo.Once in a year(I think)top gangs will be fighting against each other in a huge ARENA!!!!The winners will get very rare and amazing prizes and the title of the best gang of the year...but yes only top gangs.

Basing:

Ok so this is the most fun thing to do in a gang,if you see houses or building that says something like "Ruled by (*Gang name here*)" if you go in there, keep going through the doors until you see a room which everyone is probably is in and that safe looking box thing with hp is the thing you need to break to Rule that area and once your guild breaks it,everyone except your gang members will be teleported outside of the building and everyone online or I don't know if it happens offline too but your members will get some rewards depending on how long you hold on the area for:hats/gralats/special rare clothes AND EVEN YOUR OWN GANG'S HALL OF FAME(depending on how many hours you've been holding a certain base).

Mining:

Mining is used for repairing your weapon or just another way of making money. Ok if you check the map and click jobs, look for the mining area place and click on the drill outside to buy a drill, once you've got one,equip it and go underground the mining cave thing by clicking the grab button on the red button at the elevator. Ok so go to a rock and click the attack button on the direction of the rock, if you see any like dirt flicking out of the rock well then good but if there's not then go to another rock area and mine again and if there's still isn't one then go to another rock place (well I only move like 1 step and dig again if I can't find dirt) until you find dirt flicking out. Ok so once you've got some dirt flicking off just remember and remember NOT to move at all and keep spamming attack button at the direction of where your mining until it says like you have dug 1 rock in total or whatever it says then you stop and go for another rock.Ok so keep doing that until you have like 3 because you will need to go to one of the rooms underground and you should see a machine there, you can only put 3 rocks in the machine to make like 1 or like 2 minerals that you will use to repair your weapon. Remember to only put 3 rocks on one machine because 2-1 rock won't give you anything. So once you've got the materials and money to repair a weapon now it is the time to go and find the place to repair it (usually same shop where you bought your weapon) and click on the grey counter. Ok so if you just repaired your weapon for the first time,well you will have to keep repairing it again.Doesn't mean that if you've repaired it that it will never break again.

Trashpicking:

There are other ways to make money in graal which I won't come to because they aren't really good ways of making money but I'm just putting out the ones that gives a lot of money which is Events,shoveling,Trashpicking and mining. Ok so Trashpicking is I would say the most fun and easy way to make money for me because you just go around and picking trash off the road and sell em afterwards for good amount of gralats.Ok so if you check the map again and click jobs, go inside a recycling centre and tap on the Trashpicking spear looking thing, once you've got that, equip it and everytime you see like a newspaper, paper, broken bottle, old tire etc on the floor, use your spear and click attack button on the direction of the trash, if you want to sell the trash now then go back to a recycling centre and click on the green box to sell your trash.

Events:

This is the most fun but hard way to earn money in graal, go to options scroll down and enable all events notification. Everytime there is an event, click on the reply button at top left corner of screen and you can join the event if you want. There are multiple events and they will all give you gralats but there is also another currency called EC which can be used to buy ultra strong and rare melee weapons/some guns. If you go to the event house (by searching it on the map)you can wait for the doors to open there and if you go in, you will be in another room to pick your event. If you win one then you win some EC and you can also win EC by completing some achievements. To buy EC items, go inside the event house and see the 2 little teleports to the left and the right of the house entrance inside?Stand there to be teleported.

That is it for my guide, sorry if it doesn't really make sense but I wanted it to be really detailed. There are sooooooo much more things to do but I want YOU to explore for yourself the world of GRAAL ERA!
    Thanks if you liked this guide and yeah.

Like and subscribe on my youtube channel: chrisgen68

GRAAL VIDS COMING SOON!

Banned
    It was fun till it lasted. *sigh*