Thread: multi-threads?

multi-threads?

i think you should aloud to re-post a thread, soon there will be none left.and no point for people to post theads if it gets shut down every time because someone els thought of it first. post if you agree,or post no if you don't agree.

I don't see why posting on to an already made thread is a problem. That way all of the ideas are posted into one thread instead of multiple, in my opinion I prefer to read all ideas, pertaining to one thing, on one thread instead of going to several other threads on that certain thing.

Big Cheese Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    I don't see why posting on to an already made thread is a problem. That way all of the ideas are posted into one thread instead of multiple, in my opinion I prefer to read all ideas, pertaining to one thing, on one thread instead of going to several other threads on that certain thing.
    ^^^
    iEra Developer / SFX Admin

Need help? Contact me:
    Email: [email protected]

i think multi-threads are better, some people prob enjoy making threads of there own and having people post on them.
    Soon we will run out of ideas, say like.... What gun do you love the most? thread already for that one. ok nope 10 mins later still nothing.

Banned
    You can see not everyone is interested.
    Only like 300 people around here is active, those other 7k are just here for the EC.
    Having to merge threads is better, but merging with very outdated ones won't do any good.

still, somone could of threaded something least year and it is outdated and u try to update it by new thread and it gets closed saying ,balalala (link)

Development Team
    Multiple threads aren't as productive as have one, not only are everyone's opinions and thoughts are scattered but also it spams up the forums with same topics. Which creates disorganization.Overall it's honestly easier for you to find stuff, if you have 17 threads on say hell staff vs katana wouldn't you rather clicking one thread with everyone opinions verse clicking 17 different threads with one. Also when threads are closed they are typically the exact or very similar to the thread that is already existing. If it's very similar just post a comment post a comment to help share your own!
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship