Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: iEra's UGLY Evolution

Angry iEra's UGLY Evolution

Era was an amazing game gameplay-wise AND player base-wise. But over the years the player base has been changing into worse and worse.. DISGUSTING!. Let me ELABORATE.

2012: Players were cool and there was no lag AT ALL! admins used to host events 24/7 and there was not alot of ec uploads. Katanas and sabers were rare too.

2013 OOOOOH! this is when we became 3K players online. My iPad 1 didn't have enough power to outCLASS the lag. Yep, you heard me right. I lose too many streaks,events and spars due to the big lag spikes while other kids who were younger than me and were lucky enough to own a ipad 4 or 3 became ec hogs. Well thats not the only problem. Snk decided to shower ec everyday. He always be like "5 min till a ec!" and thats how rats like gamergirl whose 22 year old with no husband got a light saber and thats how noobs who never EVER win events got katanas. LMFAO every player has a katana now. Well thats not the only problem! noobs like mxplus, elforno and mun all got lightsabers now. And they never win any event, in fact Im ready to give my panda hammer + my account if you screenshot one of them winning a event...Yogy WAS SOOOO RIGHT........

2014 This is where kids/noobs started using hashtags at everything they do. No im serious like when they kill someone they say#Skill or when they pm me #NiM0Pro... What the hell? and also since when do lifeless people on a game know about selfies? oh and also why is there alot of ifilers these days? If people have no girlfriends and are the least popular at their school it doesnt mean they need to be popular with their IFILED heads on a game dammnnn bro.......

This is what era has became. We OLD players GOTTA... and I mean GOTTA! make a protest. Its too much.. and for the love of JESUS snk and for the love of the protest against global warming in america to BAN chloroflourocarbons.. FIX THE LAG OR ALOT OF PLAYERS ARE GONNA QUIT!

Big Cheese Captain
    Soooo...whats your point here? You're getting mad over a 2D iOS game? You're getting mad over pixelated items?

"0mg he gt a pixelated itaem unfaeirly on an iOS gaem!!!!! Lets all protast!!!!"

"0mg he stoel mi head!!!! Lets raege on a forum!!!!!"
    iEra Developer / SFX Admin

Need help? Contact me:
    Email: [email protected]

Been playing since summer of 2011..I just disagree with all what you said. True the game had it prime years in 2011 and 2012 but why blame it on the game? First of all, your iPad 1 is old..Many games coming out won't support it. Your blaming other kids cuz they upgraded their devices? Grow up. Second, the hashtag really isin't all that stupid. Twiiter does it, Facebook does it now and it's a trend. It's not going anywhere soon. And lifeless people? Wow man people enjoy Era just like me. Don't call them lifeless. And iFilers been around ever since Graal came out to iOS. So cut it out.

Are you seriously getting upset about people knowing about selfies and hashtags on a game? I really don't see why you're complaining about this, seeing how it's been on facebook even longer. It's the generation, ya it's stupid but it's what's "in" right now.

It must be your internet, since I have an iPad 1 and I'm doing just fine with the lag. Sure there are some spikes, but other than that the gameplay is still fine with older devices. Trust me, there was lag back in 2012, and I'm pretty sure there are "uncool" people in the game from 2012 like there is now. You just aren't going to like people, and that's fine. But don't make the past look cooler than it is now, because I'm sure they had to improve the game to keep people in. And look, there's a lot more people playing than there was back then, so they're doing something right.

Now, the whole ec thing is annoying, but I don't see them stopping the ec shots anytime soon, so just take advantage of it, it's there for everyone anyway. I'm actually starting to question why people getting ec the wrong way even bothered me. It's not hurting me any, and if it's affecting me in anyway, looks like I need to go outside to chill, because it's only a game. It's not something important you need to fret about, because you'll be leaving the game in the future, just like everyone else.

Veteran
    So your telling me when you hit 22 years old your gonna get married? Marriage usually starts at 27-30 just because she enjoys playing a game doesn't mean she has no life and she doesn't wants husband I'm sorry but maybe your ruining the game? Don't you think.

Zephlyn
    Welcome to the internet !

In 2012 there were also lag.
    Don't make an useless protest if will have no results.
    If you want the present look better, lets start seeing the positives things not the negative things.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by zancudorage View Post
    so your telling me when you hit 22 years old your gonna get married? Marriage usually starts at 27-30 just because she enjoys playing a game doesn't mean she has no life and she doesn't wants husband i'm sorry but maybe your ruining the game? Don't you think.
    Nobody has to be that age to get married.

You appear to believe that events and ec are the most important part of era. That is not entirely true, lots of people having ec weapons does not ruin the game. Stuck up people who believe only the elite deserve certain items/weapons are a bigger problem for the community.

Zephlyn
    I guess that if I resume this, your saying that some people don't got the opportunities, which I totally disagree. This is not only YOU there are also other players.
    The skill on the player matter, then the items.

Actually other then this whole thing being about EC he is right about the lag. My device nvr lagged in 2012, then it started lagging badly in 2013, now it doesn't lag it just freezes lime literally everything stands still and I can't move like I'm viewing a photo on my ipad. I'm just going to quit no need to try and convince others.