Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gani is hiring k?

Holy crud xD.

Quote Originally Posted by doodleman171 View Post
    Always remember once finishing gani to add setbackto (if it needs) and remove unused sprites to lower file size.
    x.x Haven't used setbackto in my gani...Just did the manual way xD

- - - Updated - - -

Oh now I get it o.o
    Need Help? or Questions?
    Just Ask me and I will give the answer right away
    Want to skype with me? wolverine_graal
    ~Gani Artist

Yes sorry I hardly visit the forums and I'm also not sure how to create threads lol.

I'll give more info now.

As for the 4 images in my drop box link I want to see you gani the gun , dagger, and double sided blade; as for the blocks/toy you can make what ever you want with them so be creative.

Gun a must do.. Dagger a must do.. These are typically the items we gani the most and I want to know if you can do them efficiently. As for the double sided blade, I want to see how good you are with challenges and not so typical stuff we sometimes encounter and as always be creative do something new never before seen.

I would like to thank yogy for providing me with some nice new items for my applicants.
    Items may or may not be used in era so don't fall in love with these sexy items as you may not be able to own them in the future.

-Slasher

Ps. Hi Doodle

Whoops forgot one more thing lol email me your application to [email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by viy View Post
    I don't have Microsoft Office what does the Microsoft file say?
    Oh message me in game your email and I'll send you application part through email.

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher View Post
    Yes sorry I hardly visit the forums and I'm also not sure how to create threads lol.

I'll give more info now.

As for the 4 images in my drop box link I want to see you gani the gun , dagger, and double sided blade; as for the blocks/toy you can make what ever you want with them so be creative.

Gun a must do.. Dagger a must do.. These are typically the items we gani the most and I want to know if you can do them efficiently. As for the double sided blade, I want to see how good you are with challenges and not so typical stuff we sometimes encounter and as always be creative do something new never before seen.

I would like to thank yogy for providing me with some nice new items for my applicants.
    Items may or may not be used in era so don't fall in love with these sexy items as you may not be able to own them in the future.

-Slasher

Ps. Hi Doodle

Whoops forgot one more thing lol email me your application to [email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

Oh message me in game your email and I'll send you application part through email.
    When is the due date of the application?
    Need Help? or Questions?
    Just Ask me and I will give the answer right away
    Want to skype with me? wolverine_graal
    ~Gani Artist

No exact due date.. I'll stop accepting applications after I've selected who I'm hiring.
    iEra Gani Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher View Post
    Ps. Hi Doodle
    Hello there. My suggestion is, when hiring, to not to trust everyone. That had been my downfall and lead to my end.
    <center>"I'm a Gani Artist"
    -iZone Gani Admin-
    -Former iEra Gani Admin- *Resigned*

Watermelon Power!</center>

Hello there. My suggestion is, when hiring, to not to trust everyone. That had been my downfall and lead to my end.
    What does that mean? ahha

Quote Originally Posted by iRockstar Canavi View Post
    What does that mean? ahha
    Trusting Nalet.
    <center>"I'm a Gani Artist"
    -iZone Gani Admin-
    -Former iEra Gani Admin- *Resigned*

Watermelon Power!</center>

Nalet? He stole gani?

Trusting Nalet.
    Oh.. Okay =)