Thread: 3D grenade

3D grenade

I have made a 3D grendae i chose not to show you so you do not steal it vendhin has seen it
    One for all and all "say nothing" in the dark no one knows exept the sound in the corner " wah ha ha"

Whats the dang point in making a thread about a 3D grenade, if you're not going to show it. Might as well not make a thread at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Slinger View Post
    Whats the dang point in making a thread about a 3D grenade, if you're not going to show it. Might as well not make a thread at all.
    (Rage Much?) But True dat
    If I did help you, a reputation would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Forgot Marley View Post
    (Rage Much?) But True dat
    Not really, he has a point. Besides if you have already shown vendhin, and you post it here how can it be stolen. Yes someone may take it but they can't claim it as theirs if you've already made a thread with it and can prove you originally made it yourself.

Development Team
    Or you can post a single frame of the image. Like a side image, a lot of people to it to ensure their graphics are safe but they will get their point across.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

What was the point of making this thread? That's like saying "I have a secret but I can't tell you"
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Why would you make a post about something you made then not showing what you made? The graphics thread was created so members could share their graphics, not just tell stories about it.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Just close this thread lol

╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚

useless thread should be deleted
    Hey, I'm Unknown

Considering the the original poster failed to even provide a picture of his graphics going to go ahead and close this one.