Page 118 of 210 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2097

Thread: Graal Era Country Side

I saw a screenshot from a conversation from Snk and another player. Snk said "countryside will be released on christmas. Crypt this weekend" (This was when the Halloween Crypt stuff was happening.)
    Wizardly Weird

Quote Originally Posted by Spolsh View Post
    I saw a screenshot from a conversation from Snk and another player. Snk said "countryside will be released on christmas. Crypt this weekend" (This was when the Halloween Crypt stuff was happening.)
    That post and screenshot was sent by me, but as the previous posters said, even snk can not be sure, please keep every rumor I, or anybody else says with a grain of salt. Everyone should refrain from posting on this thread, its going to hurt the surprise.
    Thoughts or Concerns?
    • Scripting
    • Testbed's
    • Applying
    • Suggestions
    • Constructive Criticism
    • Tips and Tricks

Anything else on Graal I can handle if you message
    me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnightTactics View Post
    That post and screenshot was sent by me, but as the previous posters said, even snk can not be sure, please keep every rumor I, or anybody else says with a grain of salt. Everyone should refrain from posting on this thread, its going to hurt the surprise.
    How can it be a rumor if your the one who posted the picture with SNK saying it releases on christmas? And like Kendrick said, it was probaly an estimate.

Sorry if thats not what you intended

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Everwhist View Post
    How can it be a rumor if your the one who posted the picture with SNK saying it releases on christmas? And like Kendrick said, it was probaly an estimate.

Sorry if thats not what you intended
    I think we should all pretend it didn't happen. Even if that was our internal release date things change very quickly especially where Countryside is concerned. There's not a lot left to actually do for it, just some levels and scripts as far as I understand. It's more of an issue of finding a release time that is realistic for everyone so the work can be done.
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    I think we should all pretend it didn't happen. Even if that was our internal release date things change very quickly especially where Countryside is concerned. There's not a lot left to actually do for it, just some levels and scripts as far as I understand. It's more of an issue of finding a release time that is realistic for everyone so the work can be done.
    I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Everwhist View Post
    I understand.
    What I meant by that was that snk doesn't even know, the scripting team is super busy, things can get in the way, and I didn't mean to post that picture as a few told me to remove it. Like I said grain of salt.
    Thoughts or Concerns?
    • Scripting
    • Testbed's
    • Applying
    • Suggestions
    • Constructive Criticism
    • Tips and Tricks

15 days left till I know this isn't coming out... Hopes up for nothing
    SRF

Quote Originally Posted by The Goofs View Post
    15 days left till I know this isn't coming out... Hopes up for nothing
    Remember, cs quite possibly is a Christmas present for everyone, so don't expect it right now. If you are to expect it, expect it New Years Eve, or Christmas Day.
    Thoughts or Concerns?
    • Scripting
    • Testbed's
    • Applying
    • Suggestions
    • Constructive Criticism
    • Tips and Tricks

You guys play graal on christmas? seriously?
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

Quote Originally Posted by b418smitten View Post
    You guys play graal on christmas? seriously?
    Excuse me but who are you to judge anyone. A large majority play on Christmas. If you don't like it then leave us be, "seriously" what, you have NEVER played on Christmas? No, I know you have, for atleast one Christmas you have, you have been on era for a very long time. Even if you haven't, its good for us that have family issues, or family that makes it the worst time of the year, when your family sends you to another family for Christmas because they don't want to spend it with you, we all have our reasons especially me leave us be.
    Thoughts or Concerns?
    • Scripting
    • Testbed's
    • Applying
    • Suggestions
    • Constructive Criticism
    • Tips and Tricks