Page 176 of 210 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2097

Thread: Graal Era Country Side

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop View Post
    Hello. It is rare for me to post on here, let alone make appearances on Graal. Regardless of my nature, I do still check in time to time to see how this project is progressing, who's managing the project and so forth. I do want to communicate that the reasons behind the projects delays is quite complicated and difficult to ascertain. Understand that it is far more complicated than there being a disconnect in its theme (Although I could argue that its theme is completely suitable for Graal Era, and its theme of a post-industrial city). To understand the projects progression and delays, a comprehensive timeline would have to be developed. Anyways, the reason of this post is to express my desire to supply an honest write up of my time working on the project. Of course, the finished product will not reflect my vision when I created this project (Im not here to denounce the changes made. I do think its fair for everyone to understand exactly what it was that I wanted to create had I had the support and time). Second, i'm certain I've been misrepresented, even misunderstood in my involvement and role in this project. I'd want to explain my story instead and my experience having starting this project to the time I left. Its necessary that this information is provided to the player base simply because of the sheer wait; You deserve it. Additionally, I deserve it, having dedicated an absurd amount of energy to CS all while failing to see my project come to life, and being marginalized along the way. This write up will take place after its release as I'm still dedicated to see the integrity of the project maintained. Anyways, I only hope for a smooth rest of development.
    The beast has awaken.

Hello. It is rare for me to post on here, let alone make appearances on Graal. Regardless of my nature, I do still check in time to time to see how this project is progressing, who's managing the project and so forth. I do want to communicate that the reasons behind the projects delays is quite complicated and difficult to ascertain. Understand that it is far more complicated than there being a disconnect in its theme (Although I could argue that its theme is completely suitable for Graal Era, and its theme of a post-industrial city). To understand the projects progression and delays, a comprehensive timeline would have to be developed. Anyways, the reason of this post is to express my desire to supply an honest write up of my time working on the project. Of course, the finished product will not reflect my vision when I created this project (Im not here to denounce the changes made. I do think its fair for everyone to understand exactly what it was that I wanted to create had I had the support and time). Second, i'm certain I've been misrepresented, even misunderstood in my involvement and role in this project. I'd want to explain my story instead and my experience having starting this project to the time I left. Its necessary that this information is provided to the player base simply because of the sheer wait; You deserve it. Additionally, I deserve it, having dedicated an absurd amount of energy to CS all while failing to see my project come to life, and being marginalized along the way. This write up will take place after its release as I'm still dedicated to see the integrity of the project maintained. Anyways, I only hope for a smooth and holistic rest of development.
    The the main man on CountrySide is Back!! Welcome Back!!!
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

This thread is just an ironic meme now.

Please tell me this has been released...
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Coster View Post
    Please tell me this has been released...
    No lol

When the thread gets bumped with no news what so ever I die a little inside.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Banned
    Hello. It is rare for me to post on here, let alone make appearances on Graal. Regardless of my nature, I do still check in time to time to see how this project is progressing, who's managing the project and so forth. I do want to communicate that the reasons behind the projects delays is quite complicated and difficult to ascertain. Understand that it is far more complicated than there being a disconnect in its theme (Although I could argue that its theme is completely suitable for Graal Era, and its theme of a post-industrial city). To understand the projects progression and delays, a comprehensive timeline would have to be developed. Anyways, the reason of this post is to express my desire to supply an honest write up of my time working on the project. Of course, the finished product will not reflect my vision when I created this project (Im not here to denounce the changes made. I do think its fair for everyone to understand exactly what it was that I wanted to create had I had the support and time). Second, i'm certain I've been misrepresented, even misunderstood in my involvement and role in this project. I'd want to explain my story instead and my experience having starting this project to the time I left. Its necessary that this information is provided to the player base simply because of the sheer wait; You deserve it. Additionally, I deserve it, having dedicated an absurd amount of energy to CS all while failing to see my project come to life. This write up will take place after its release as I'm still dedicated to see the integrity of the project maintained. Anyways, I only hope for a smooth and holistic rest of development.

Please Note: I only return to view the status of this project and to post this sole comment.
    A lot of the delay probably does stem from the fact that people in management don't like the theme lol, or didn't like what we had (which was closer to your initial design than it is now) Also because there's always holidays to be working on - so the people that work on it and drive it generally aren't part of the level or graphics teams

Veteran
    What happened to the countryside trailer? I am not able to watch it.

Will see
    Last edited by The Goofs; 11-29-2016 at 05:28 AM.
    SRF

Quote Originally Posted by coop View Post
    welcome to a new era! The country side. A whole new land to explore! [b]coming winter 2015.[/b]
    cant wait
    amirite?