Page 135 of 210 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2097

Thread: Graal Era Country Side

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JP theonefromgraal View Post
    When I think of Countryside. First thing that comes to mind is horses, farming, mountains, scenery etc.
    *Cough* Ol'west.
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Kendrick, are you seriously complaining about Country Side when it's still not released?
    Resigned the staff team- Thanks for all the good times =)

Quote Originally Posted by JP theonefromgraal View Post
    When I think of Countryside. First thing that comes to mind is horses, farming, mountains, scenery etc.
    I think the same. It's basically like how persona 3 was to 4 but in Era.

Do you think it's going to cause less lag when it gets added?
    ----------Oooo---
    -----------(----)---
    ------------)--/----
    ------------(_/-
    ----oooO----
    ----(---)----
    -----\--(--
    ------\_)-
    -----------Oooo---
    -----------(----)---
    ------------)--/----
    ------------(_/-
    ----oooO----
    ----(---)----
    -----\--(--
    ------\_)-

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Doubt there's roads. Not technically an iEra place, though. More of a, "let's leave iEra to another world, hence it's not the same kind of world of Era City, but a whole different one."
    It would be a nice place for roleplayers/video makers. "I was once one of those gangsters and drug dealers. But now I left the city for a calmer area; shooting bullets to other people isn't my kind of jam anymore. If you need my services, just know that you won't get anything from me."
    Je parle français sur un forum anglais car j'en ai rien à foutre.

Love how y'all have been saying "adminz, it's been 3yrs, where is the coontrysidez?!!!" when I think most of you cease to realise that Era is being completely run by amazing volunteers who put in astonishing amounts of effort to keep updates coming whilst still progressing on Countryside.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkGraal View Post
    Do you think it's going to cause less lag when it gets added?
    Most definetly.

Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    Love how y'all have been saying "adminz, it's been 3yrs, where is the coontrysidez?!!!" when I think most of you cease to realise that Era is being completely run by amazing volunteers who put in astonishing amounts of effort to keep updates coming whilst still progressing on Countryside.

Most definetly.
    Aye look, the one Dev that actually responds to players. Quick question, are you guys expecting an even balance between the two servers in terms of player count (assuming it will be in another server), or are you expecting for one to have much more than the other?
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    Aye look, the one Dev that actually responds to players. Quick question, are you guys expecting an even balance between the two servers in terms of player count (assuming it will be in another server), or are you expecting for one to have much more than the other?
    I assume that during the first couple of months or so there will be far more players in Countryside than on main map Era - but I think it'll start to even back out after a while. You could say that some days players would feel like doing activities in the "city", while other days, players would want to be doing activites in the "countryside". You can't really predict these sort of things, so don't take my word for it.

Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    Kendrick, are you seriously complaining about Country Side when it's still not released?
    Actually, everyone's complaining about countryside because it isn't released.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Graal Era Country Side

^^^
    Wow and this is on a new page...
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me