Page 128 of 210 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2097

Thread: Graal Era Country Side

O.o
    Lel

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    We can't put a release date on it but we've been saying for quite a while now that most of the work has been done.
    In an ideal world it would be released as soon as possible but we have to wait for various people to finalise things and then agree on a release date etc.

Hopefully it shouldn't take too long, I would expect a rough release date on Q1 2016 sometime.
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    We can't put a release date on it but we've been saying for quite a while now that most of the work has been done.
    In an ideal world it would be released as soon as possible but we have to wait for various people to finalise things and then agree on a release date etc.

Hopefully it shouldn't take too long, I would expect a rough release date on Q1 2016 sometime.
    I'll go and finish up my part then lmao.
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post

Sounds good
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jou43 View Post
    If cs doesn't release this month that means it's delayed and if it delayed they will work on cs instead of multiplex which will delay multiplex and if multiplex is delayed people will rage and when they rage they type and now so with 4k on a server everyone will rage and talk until the server crashes...
    Let me make this clear.
    Yes, Meph has been quite inactive recently but he has finished most of his work regarding Multiplex.
    He's responsible for the gun and its stats (we both have a say on this but he's got more experience) while I'm making all levels and all graphics.

It will probably be scripted by snk.

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    It will probably be scripted by snk.
    Scripting by one man will take long.
    I appreciate all the sacrifice the team and you have made to make this possible, Anero.
    Although, next huge project, don't let a word split out to the opening or the same consequences will happen like this project. To be honest, it is hella annoying.

It's nice to hear small improvements, but I think huge improvements like this should be kept under a secret, because they take time to make and everyone wants a date. Let's be clear here, nobody here is patient. Maybe a few, but not everybody is.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Scripting by one man will take long.
    I appreciate all the sacrifice the team and you have made to make this possible, Anero.
    Although, next huge project, don't let a word split out to the opening or the same consequences will happen like this project. To be honest, it is hella annoying.

It's nice to hear small improvements, but I think huge improvements like this should be kept under a secret, because they take time to make and everyone wants a date. Let's be clear here, nobody here is patient. Maybe a few, but not everybody is.
    Yes, next time something big is going to come out, keep it a secret because if you don't, then players will start asking for a release date. And when you don't fulfill that release date, players tend to became agitated and frustrated at this game. Keep it a secret and you will have all the time in the world, along with the pleasure of watching each player's surprise when it's released.
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

*thumbs up emoji*

So... is Country Side going to be released or what?

I hope the server won't crash due to the lag.
    Je parle français sur un forum anglais car j'en ai rien à foutre.

It will be released when you get lagged offline for awhile
    ----------Oooo---
    -----------(----)---
    ------------)--/----
    ------------(_/-
    ----oooO----
    ----(---)----
    -----\--(--
    ------\_)-
    -----------Oooo---
    -----------(----)---
    ------------)--/----