Page 199 of 210 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2097

Thread: Graal Era Country Side

Lol wasn't countryside supposed to have been out ? Lmao honestly I still don't see the big deal of it , this hype has gone on for like 2+ years , it's like the Frank ocean album channel orange scenario 😂

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Guns got nerfed because Bitz is releasing Bar and mini v2 with countryside and their even better

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican icecream View Post
    Lol wasn't countryside supposed to have been out ? Lmao honestly I still don't see the big deal of it , this hype has gone on for like 2+ years , it's like the Frank ocean album channel orange scenario ��

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    No which is why the video of it was removed. That version of countryside had less content, less enter able areas and only 1 main quest, after that there would be nothing to keep doing

- - - Updated - - -

People who keep asking when it will be done must be able to see their future and know the exact date they will finish working on something in a group. It will be released when it's done and you will be notified when it is ACTUALLY done. It's pretty annoying for people to keep bumping, speculating and posting. I said if there are any updates I will notify you- and as my last official post on it indicates, it can't progress until snk comes back.

Unless you equally or better skilled at scripting than snk is and you are willing to do it in his place, then stop asking why it isn't being worked on/ out yet

Video still unavailable

I am sure this was asked before but why did SNK leave?

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    I am sure this was asked before but why did SNK leave?
    Snk left?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Were about to hit page 200 lets go! Anyone know the progress on CountrySide?

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMustache View Post
    Were about to hit page 200 lets go! Anyone know the progress on CountrySide?
    Where's countryside?

- - - Updated - - -

WHY ARE WE POSTING ON THIS THREAD IT CAME OUT IN 2014

Graal Era Country Side

I guess we are going to see a better new gun that coast 200k or more made by sam when the countryside comes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    I guess we are going to see a better new gun that coast 200k or more made by sam when the countryside comes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    No it will be a 500k gun that has minigun firerate and does 50 damage and explodes