Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: this is crossing the line...

this is crossing the line...

I see that umbrellas used to be 16-18k and now there 25-30k for the cheapest umbrella? Can't there be a price limit because I'm afriad it may go to 40k for the cheapest unbrella... and 10k or more for just a taser again... don't want to go through that again...

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Jay View Post
    I see that umbrellas used to be 16-18k and now there 25-30k for the cheapest umbrella? Can't there be a price limit because I'm afriad it may go to 40k for the cheapest unbrella... and 10k or more for just a taser again... don't want to go through that again...
    Um.. I think its a good thing considering the fact that supers are so easy to get nowadays. if what your saying is true i think its a great improvement and not a bad thing because this game got kind of boring because it was so easy to get supers.

Quote Originally Posted by Robberage View Post
    Um.. I think its a good thing considering the fact that supers are so easy to get nowadays. if what your saying is true i think its a great improvement and not a bad thing because this game got kind of boring because it was so easy to get supers.
    so this is fair for the people who dig how? i prefer getting supers ez and get bored with then digging for countless hours to get a super

well they are supposed to be rare. so its only natural that they are hard to get and expensive

Trade tables should be gotten rid off. All traders do is complain prices are too high or low and are all just greedy buggers looking to increase their pixel popularity.

Remember dos days when u be dropping dos stuff

Aha yeah, taser used to be 8-10k back then!!! So be grateful its 2k-2.6k now, and yeah, i miss those days where you could drop stuff, make a giveaway and host trades.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Jay View Post
    so this is fair for the people who dig how? i prefer getting supers ez and get bored with then digging for countless hours to get a super
    you know what, i am wrong lol. i enjoyed how hard it was to get a super rare because that made the rare "rare" in the first place. my apologizes for sounding like a lazy bum :P

The sweat and tears you put into getting a super makes it all the better and you appreciate it more.

If your thumbs don't get sawed off from digging so much, then you're doing it wrong.
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.