Thread: Help lol

Help lol

So,I have 3.4k hrs in era Lol and I spar with my m4... And I was wondering if the steam punk in ammo mart good at spar?

its not like the m4, but i can compare it to the glock. it is fairly fast, not the most accurate, and you can move around with it pretty well

- - - Updated - - -

so really it depends on how you spar and what type of gun you prefer to use
    ShadeS.*
    #Moontatorship

Zephlyn
    why you need a Steam Punk when you got a M4?

Stem punk got a lot of spread, low freeze and a decent ( not so small imo ) fire rate

Your M4 is still a solid choice for sparring. However that doesn't mean there is no reason to purchase the steam punk pistol.

The steam pistol is one of the most inaccurate guns in era. It's even more inaccurate than some shotgun weapons. Holding the steam punk pistol is slightly of a luck gun but it's a useful asset to your gun collection when sparring. Steam punk pistol is absolutely horrid when in a face off with your enemy at the bottom area. The terrible rate of fire and wide spread makes the steam pistol lose quickly in a bottom spar scenario. At the top area, the steam punk pistol is considered intimidating by sparrers. The steam pistol is so inaccurate that you can practically shoot diagonally with that pistol. Spread is still random and the pistol does have a chance of shooting straight. Position yourself above the enemy at an angle and shoot horizontally. Cross your fingers and hope the bullet will move towards your enemy. The steam punk has something that the m4 isn't capable of doing.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer