Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Refunds for nerfed guns

Refunds for nerfed guns

I think we should be able to get refunds for Nerfed guns. If you guys are releasing guns, making us hear good stuff about the gun, buying the gun, then nerfing it is not fair. We payed gralats for the gun released, and if you guys nerf it, its like not even the same gun anymore! and the money is wasted! Some people buy iTunes for the outrageous prices of the guns and that irl money is wasted.(like spending 50$+ for those good guns) Therefore i think the only gun refunds should be if a weapon got nerfed. (not buffed)

i agree, nerving it is like dropping the price and if the admins drop the price of a gun people that bought it for the higher price will complain so thats why admins don't do that but nerving is the same as lowering the price people buy the gun then complain that they bought that gun when it was better and blah blah, i bought the php a long time ago and now i regret it because the nerved it so much so yea why would i pay 125k on a gun like that its money coming out of my own wallet

They need to stop nerfing things when its released, ONCE ITS RELEASED DONT NERF IT! Get your stats right first before hand. Like dayum the gun part of the game is total crap.. Ima stick to mining and trading
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

You should already know not to buy something when you think it's going to be nerfed. Otherwise you have nothing to complain about. All guns are subject to being nerfed when they are released.

I swear era went downhill once the bar was released...
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

i usally wait 1 month before buying a brand new gun becuase by then its stats are almost perminate. but ya i think if the guns been out 3+ months and you nerf it we should be able to refund it.

Banned
    Stefan won't earn money, just stop.

I say just don't nerf it when it's released

I totally agree that we should get refunds
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    You should already know not to buy something when you think it's going to be nerfed. Otherwise you have nothing to complain about. All guns are subject to being nerfed when they are released.
    No, we can't predict its getting nerfed. Like bar, some people thought it'd get nerfed since it was so op. But i don't think they ever did. i'd regret buying it if they lowered the dmg.