Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Refunds for nerfed guns

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    No, we can't predict its getting nerfed. Like bar, some people thought it'd get nerfed since it was so op. But i don't think they ever did. i'd regret buying it if they lowered the dmg.
    Skill > Damage, I can use a 5 damage F2000 and own a bar streaker any day. (Well, good day's, not really the bad days).
    Incognito & Expression, Graal Name

Wanna help Luminati stay alive? cleek it!

make Luminati stay alive, it's our friend, ~Incognito

Now known as Claritii - RIP Incognito ( Not really )

In theory the idea is good, but there are flaws.
    It's impossible to perfectly balance a gun before the release, so chances are it is going to be nerfed/buffed shortly after the release.

i personally believe that guns should be refunded in the case of a nerf, but admins should be granted a 30-60 day grace period where any changes are not subject to potential refunds. this will allow them time to balance the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by 3.X View Post
    I swear era went downhill once the bar was released...
    It did. The bar ruined era. Not necessarily at first, but now everyone has them, and there is no variety in the guns that are used.

And yes, I think you should be able to refund guns when they are nerfed. People bought the guns they bought in the state they are in because they like the gun the way it is. If the gun is nerfed, it changed the gun, and the persons opinion on that gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    It did. The bar ruined era. Not necessarily at first, but now everyone has them, and there is no variety in the guns that are used.

And yes, I think you should be able to refund guns when they are nerfed. People bought the guns they bought in the state they are in because they like the gun the way it is. If the gun is nerfed, it changed the gun, and the persons opinion on that gun.
    Someone actually agrees
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

They should at least nerf the bar. Then life is simpler. I seriously regret buying the m16.
    Skye's gang of awsome is recruiting.pm Skye forum or In game to join. M16 or better is recommended.

Bump. Something needs to be Done i hate my Ac.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    You should already know not to buy something when you think it's going to be nerfed. Otherwise you have nothing to complain about. All guns are subject to being nerfed when they are released.
    ^~~^
    This
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

guys look at it this way, everything can be nerf and buff, the script is not permanent, it can be rewritten.
    think about this PC,xbox,ps,wii games that you have you buy it and you have this awesome map but it has flaw so they release an update, or even better example, battlefield 4 has a forum too, if people complain about certain gun(s) that is to "op" the administration will look in to it and later when a new pack of maps comes out they will release an update so now that gun balanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    guys look at it this way, everything can be nerf and buff, the script is not permanent, it can be rewritten.
    think about this PC,xbox,ps,wii games that you have you buy it and you have this awesome map but it has flaw so they release an update, or even better example, battlefield 4 has a forum too, if people complain about certain gun(s) that is to "op" the administration will look in to it and later when a new pack of maps comes out they will release an update so now that gun balanced
    for maps, they IMPROVE them. They dont make them worse, like take away a certain building that was useful. You paid for what you saw, and wanted. Same as the gun. If they release a gun, and you buy it, you wont know if its going to be nerfed or not. My point is they should give you an option to refund your gun if you dont like it after the nerf. Like buying a gun you really liked, and buying it for what it is like, then nerfing the gun making it weaker. It isnt the gun you wanted to buy. You wasted your gralats.

Quote Originally Posted by iBreezyEatsCheetos View Post
    for maps, they IMPROVE them. They dont make them worse, like take away a certain building that was useful. You paid for what you saw, and wanted. Same as the gun. If they release a gun, and you buy it, you wont know if its going to be nerfed or not. My point is they should give you an option to refund your gun if you dont like it after the nerf. Like buying a gun you really liked, and buying it for what it is like, then nerfing the gun making it weaker. It isnt the gun you wanted to buy. You wasted your gralats.
    lol, you're wrong, you bough certain gun for it's looks, I get you even wanted bar before even looking at it's stats, and I say it again the script is NOT PERMANENT. if they see they made a mistake nerfing the gun then they will change it back and that's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe