Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Refunds for nerfed guns

Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    lol, you're wrong, you bough certain gun for it's looks, I get you even wanted bar before even looking at it's stats, and I say it again the script is NOT PERMANENT. if they see they made a mistake nerfing the gun then they will change it back and that's it.
    Umm... Yeah i dont think ANYONE buys guns for its looks unless its a cheap one. If a gun looks cool, and it sucks and is expensive im not buying that gun. People buy guns for stats! Easier to pk, base, or spar. And i did not want bar before looking at it stats. I looked at the stats, and how people use the gun and how good and fast it is. Youre not getting the point. All im saying is, if you release a gun. Make sure it is PERFECT and test it on players before release, or if you want to nerf a gun, to add an option for refund. Lets say they nerf minigun. 200k wasted if you dont like the nerf. Thats so stupid, because you spent all that money, for what? Just to have a gun that you dont like anymore? This option is what we need in these cases.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    It did. The bar ruined era. Not necessarily at first, but now everyone has them, and there is no variety in the guns that are used.

And yes, I think you should be able to refund guns when they are nerfed. People bought the guns they bought in the state they are in because they like the gun the way it is. If the gun is nerfed, it changed the gun, and the persons opinion on that gun.
    Exactly my point.

refunds for guns aren't happening get used to get kid, you knew what nerf is and it could happen to any gun at any time, if you don't like it become a gun admin or even better kid owner of era.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

I agree that when a player purchases a gun that later on get's nerfed,
    the player should have a right to a full refund.

Bar stats need to return back to where it suppose to be, era is getting worse than i thought because of nerfs spreading all over era

Does not really matter anymore as you can tell buy the ammount of mini guns out there kids are still buying itunes at the same rate... I predict within the next 2 months that another gun will be released for 300k and if people buy it at the same rate they bought the minigun then a few more months a 400k gun will be released they will continue to raise the price until they reach a limit where nobody buys it and then they will drop the prices down on the next released gun.. its a great buisness strategy.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Kinda ruins the game for players that don't invest tremendous amounts of money into the game...
    This message was officially posted by Misted.

lol, by then I will be probably long gone
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Lol somebody buy a server,create a better game than Graal. Advertise to players in Graal to steal them.
    #Myfutureplan

so many threads over things that can never happen. there have been countless threads all about the same things, before anyone else remakes a thread like this next week (which a guarantee someone will) use the "search" option on this forum and quietly read to your self why most of these ideas cant work.
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Big Cheese
    No refunds. Okay?
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3