Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: There isn't enough supers,

There isn't enough supers,

There's nothing new in a long time, I remmeber when graal used to add supers, it was fun to win auctions and buy them, please add more? We need more items to keep the players in tables busy, how about a monthly contest , each month or 2 a contest wold be held and the contestant must make a super (not Gani just gfx) and if his super is liked the most, it gets released and auctioned 1 or 2 times to keep it rare, it's just an idea, if not then just release more, there are loads of guns but not enough supers ..

I could release the "RageBlade" (Melee in my status) if Lay agrees with it.
    Roaming.

Banned
    I personally hate how all of the new items used to be released in auctions only. So many players miss every single auction, it's just not really fair in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    I personally hate how all of the new items used to be released in auctions only. So many players miss every single auction, it's just not really fair in my eyes.
    Agreed. I was planning on releasing mine as an event item instead. I still consider it.
    Roaming.

Banned
    More event awards yeaaaaah. But the server still needs to be fixed before a variety of items get settled in.

Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    There's nothing new in a long time, I remmeber when graal used to add supers, it was fun to win auctions and buy them, please add more? We need more items to keep the players in tables busy, how about a monthly contest , each month or 2 a contest wold be held and the contestant must make a super (not Gani just gfx) and if his super is liked the most, it gets released and auctioned 1 or 2 times to keep it rare, it's just an idea, if not then just release more, there are loads of guns but not enough supers ..
    I always see a whole bunch of players at tables whenever I go in. They usually are offering supers, only in the front rooms of course.

But they're getting bored of em, lots of people complain about it,,
    Shizgodsu relewsing it in an event makes it more exciting and worth more, but don't release a lot, thanks hopefuly Lay will accept

No I don't agree with you OP, I think that supers' are not needed and there's already too much. It's boring tbh.
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

Well supers are not that....... idk but why bother getting a super when you can get a melee which more dmg and less cheap
    Roses are red violets are blue if you eat my oreos i will murder you

Quote Originally Posted by NAG View Post
    Well supers are not that....... idk but why bother getting a super when you can get a melee which more dmg and less cheap
    ^^^
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.