Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Basing Perk Idea..

Basing Perk Idea..

Code Red

Was at work drumming on my desk when this idea came to me... Base Perks.... How it works...

5 kills without dying or healing=Unlimited ammo-No reloads
    10 kills without dying or healing=Increased bullet damage depending on gun anywhere from 2-4 damage increase
    15 kills without dying or healing=+5 healing per 3 seconds until full health is regained
    20 kills without dying or healing=Juggernaut stage where ever the person walks he drops timed mines on the ground
    25 kills without dying or healing= Auto PK everyone in the room he or she is in dies instantly

Just a little idea to spice up the basing life.... Feel free to add on or destroy this idea

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Would not be a good idea. The main reason for that would be the complaints from players who are not skilled at basing.

Delteria Gani Admin
    Zone Gani Team
    KIk:NaletGraal
    Facebook:NaletGraal
    Youtube:Coming Soon

Ok, well most of the members in my gang get 100 kills in a base without dying. This would make them unstoppable if it were added.
    That's Unfortunate

Auto PK everyone just for 25 kills is too OP.
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Rozen S View Post
    Ok, well most of the members in my gang get 100 kills in a base without dying. This would make them unstoppable if it were added.
    I think you guys are not including a major factor in this "Perk" you can not die or HEAL at all or your perks reset... Yes its super easy to lame a door and get 5-10-15 kills but with the addition of the m107 i doubt you will be able to sit there for long without getting killed... the real test of this perk is not healing and thats why i put that clause in the suggestion.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

I don't see it working well. It will make it really easy for the elite few while newer players will be at an even bigger disadvantage.

This idea would be great idea I say lets give it a hand

Banned
    It's not really helping basing easier.
    If every member in a base gotten 25 kills, then their gonna rampage every other bases instantly.
    And you didn't quite stated if it only works for the gang who holds the base.

Quote Originally Posted by W R A T H View Post
    Code Red

Was at work drumming on my desk when this idea came to me... Base Perks.... How it works...

5 kills without dying or healing=Unlimited ammo-No reloads
    10 kills without dying or healing=Increased bullet damage depending on gun anywhere from 2-4 damage increase
    15 kills without dying or healing=+5 healing per 3 seconds until full health is regained
    20 kills without dying or healing=Juggernaut stage where ever the person walks he drops timed mines on the ground
    25 kills without dying or healing= Auto PK everyone in the room he or she is in dies instantly

Just a little idea to spice up the basing life.... Feel free to add on or destroy this idea
    good idea but need to bring the kills up because people that can streak in base can get this like nothing

Sodapop
    not really a good idea because many new players or not skilled players will complain alot to staffs and feedback it plus 25 killstreak will rampage all bases soo