Thread: Ap7 Pros and Cons

Ap7 Pros and Cons

Hey guys I'm here to talk to you about the ap7 pros and cons which can be found at the egg roll shack (hidden entrance, 5500$ each)

Pros:

ok so first of all, this gun can be dual wielded with a cheap price of 5500$ each, it's fire rate is also so decent pared with it's amazing damage (8). It's freeze is also very low and lower when single(from how I've used it). You can shred down anyone using this gun if you've got the skills to use it. It does the highest damage per second for guns at this price range. This gun is good at sparring, basing and PK! It is an all rounder gun and I would rate it 9/10 for basing, 7.5/10 for Pking and 7/10 for sparring. Overall I would consider this gun as a mini turret.

Cons:

The clip is extremely low (6 single and 12 dual) reload is not fast enough due to it's low clip. The gun also doesn't have any skins or add ons XD. The gun needs to be buffed to have faster reload with the same clip size, or bigger clip size with same reload or maybe just add a new attachment for it to make it have faster reload or bigger clip.

Comparable guns:

Desert Eagle (same price 5500 single and 11k dual)
    Maccus Uzi (30k single, 60k dual)
    Auto Pistol (11k single and 22k dual)

I would recommend this gun for you if you are just looking for a good decent cheap gun and also If your bored... this gun is a MUST get just for fun.

THANKS FOR READING, HOPE YOU LIKED MY GUIDE. PLEASE ADD MORE IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE NEEDED AND TELL ME WHAT CHEAP GUN TO BUY AND MAKE A GUIDE ON NEXT!!!!

YouTube: chrisgen68 340+ subs 130k+ views
    Graal: Agt.Chrisgen

Moved to Gun guides in FAQs and Guides

Remember, ask a weapons expert is for weapon questions only to be answered. Nice guide!
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!