Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: GraalOnline Warfare

I wish it goes on the phone,becuz my pc is too slow to handle these cool sounding servers
    Banana Bacon Burger Ken

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    If only it were that simple.
    Ikr. I do really want to make a server though...How much is it to rent a server?
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

The 6 months rent is ummmm 40+ euro and the one year rent is 70+ euro

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I got the prices, the 6 months rent 49 Euro and One year is 79 Euro...In U.S. dollars 6 months is $66.72 and One year is $107.57
    Need Help? or Questions?
    Just Ask me and I will give the answer right away
    Want to skype with me? wolverine_graal
    ~Gani Artist

I thought it was going to be a piece of cake, until I found out the cake was made of bricks
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Why a server just do Graal reborn don't waist your money, plus it's not that easy.

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg2013 View Post
    Why a server just do Graal reborn don't waist your money, plus it's not that easy.
    GR is practically useless and never gets out to the public.
    Not to mention that it still uses the engine of GS1 which is highly inflexible.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    @_@ I don't understand a word your saying. Thanks for the support.
    Peter do you work for a server?

Also I started also making game ideas that aren't graal related so...
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    @_@ I don't understand a word your saying. Thanks for the support.
    Peter do you work for a server?

Also I started also making game ideas that aren't graal related so...
    No.

tldr

Sounds amazing. Could drag graal into the limelight, even. My only issue with it is that it just sounds too ambitious, and it probably won't make it past the initial concept phase.

But aside from that, I have an idea. There should be a system like in Warhammer wherein you have a set amount of points that determine how many of what kinds of units you can have. For example, you could have 1000 points to allocate, and a green noob could take up 200, and a werewolf could cost 500. So you can have 5 green noobs, 2 green noobs and a werewolf, or 2 werewolves. It could allow players to control how big or small battles would generally be, in increments of 1000 points up to 10000.