Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New kick system

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by W33ZY View Post
    The point of giving kick power to a member is trusting them with it, so this kinda defeats the purpose of giving anyone kick power.
    Do you remember mason? He raged kicked everyone. That's honestly the only people the idea is formed to protect from.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Three more more players needs to vote for a kick to be able to kick someone with powers when leader is not online. Of course only players with kick power can vote.

idk what this is
    Or maybe, someone cannot kick a person that has the same or more ranks then them.

The point of having a kick button is so that the player with the power could kick members while the main leader is off

Timeout system. A sub listing that doesnt remove them from the guild but does remove them from the numbers. So when a member is "kicked" they are in a ghost guild. A message is sent to the gang ldr, or to a need to be created "kick log." Ghost list can be considered a baseball "bench." They are not kicked but lose all abilities in a base and can be killed.

Why doesn't era build in some sub gang function for us sp we can use current subs as actual allies? I'm all for a 25 member gang with 25 member reserves.

Maybe there should be a power that stops you from being kicked by anyone but the leader

I was thinking that when someone not the leader has kick power there should be like a list which says "Kicked Players" and says who kicked them
    Roses are red violets are blue if you eat my oreos i will murder you

Soldier
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...Kicking-Option
    lol my idea is kinda stolen but i also made a thread like this

No it said only people with powers can't be kicked, any temps will be kicked without leaders permission

- - - Updated - - -

cant you people read? Any one with powers will notify the leader, temps can just be kicked without leaders permission