• Yes

4 18.18%
  • No

18 81.82%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Auction "Ways"

hwaryun

Lightbulb New Auction "Ways"

Whenever I go to bid on an item in a auction, I have to click a lot. In result, it causes a lot of lag. So, I think we need a E-Bay style auction.

1) We should have a serious buyers section or rule. So, if the item is going to be sold much more than what you have, you are automatically kicked. You can later enter the room if there is a new item going to be sold.

2) To reduce lag, we should have a specific amount of text that can be spoken in the auction room.

3) Maybe it should say what item is being sold in front of the entrance to the rooms?

4) You should also be able to bid the amount you type in. Let's say, you type in 14k gralats. (You have 14k) Then, the amount of that item, previously 1000 gralats, would jump up to 14k. The price would be what you type. Kinda confusing...

Please feel free to tell me any other suggestions.

It wouldn't be fair if it went straight to what you bid for, it would mean any player who uses a lot of itunes would always win. I do agree with the too much clicking, however I'm sure if it was easier people would bid faster thus making the price go higher much faster in the time limit.

Nope I love it the way it is, sorry.
    King of Kings
    Feel free to message me ingame for any help!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Musical
    Nope I love it the way it is, sorry.
    This made me laugh, in real life. Yes, lets definitely not change it just because one person wins a lot, and likes it. Seriously? Think about others before you say stuff like that man, think!

Well if we would change it to that way - only one person could win. And that´s the person with the most money -> the person who buys most gpacks.

It would be a buy to win thing which I don´t want to happen.

How it is right now is probably the fairest way of doing it - as it contains some luck.

-Lay
    #GetCreative
    Have any problems, issues or questions?
    Email me at:[email protected]

Keep it how it is. Then there's less complaining about pay2win

Quote Originally Posted by A. Cutrale View Post
    This made me laugh, in real life. Yes, lets definitely not change it just because one person wins a lot, and likes it. Seriously? Think about others before you say stuff like that man, think!
    You're just mad because you've never won an auction, that or you can't afford to win.
    King of Kings
    Feel free to message me ingame for any help!

Quote Originally Posted by musical View Post
    You're just mad because you've never won an auction, that or you can't afford to win.
    Really? You actually said that....
    Thats rude, you assume that he is mad because he has never won an auction- for all you know, he's probably won more then you have, we don't know this, until you find out the correct facts, I suggest keeping off that topic is the best thing to do until you know what you're talking about.
    Thanks.

To get back on topic, Jazzy I don't think that saying the amount you would like to bid will work, considering the people with hundreds of thousands of gralats could just say $100000 and win it because no one else has that type of money, this can also cause people to 'speed type' and accidentally add another 0 if they have that much money and loose it all, this would cause many problems for Era Staff and Stefan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by musical
    Or maybe, I'm new to this server, and have yet to spend real money on a game, unlike yourself? My lord, are all Era iPhone players as ignorant and stubborn as this child?

Quote Originally Posted by A. Cutrale View Post
    Or maybe, I'm new to this server, and have yet to spend real money on a game, unlike yourself? My lord, are all Era iPhone players as ignorant and stubborn as this child?
    Not everyone, fortunately.