Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 18.18%
  • No

18 81.82%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New Auction "Ways"

well there's way too much lag in the auction rooms so id say find a way to fix that and i like the idea of showing the item outside by the door so you know whats inside i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Or maybe, I'm new to this server, and have yet to spend real money on a game, unlike yourself? My lord, are all Era iPhone players as ignorant and stubborn as this child?
    Your not new to the server though

Banned
    I was jking

Dont change the ways of the graal era auction because its fair n all u rich people r just plain greedy

Quote Originally Posted by musical View Post
    And for your information I've not spent a penny on this game. Don't contradict yourself please thanks.
    i remember i was in your gang ily, one time you said brb buying packs.

I agree with part of it, but not all of it, so I can't vote :/

The way that the auctions are now is great I love it I just hate when it gets laggy
    GFX NEEDS YOU
    Questions, Concerns or GFX requests? Pm me in game: Røzzer™
    Respect the Cotton Bud

Musical you have no right to talk you scammer there's a new video on YouTube uploaded by cengiz showing that you and engel z. Scammed supas layerd hammer;panda hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    My point is that there are more items going into auctions than actual direct selling of released items. If an item of a different look same stats were released these auctions would still be special, but in looks. I have yet to see why Graal administration can't acknowledge this. Sure we get reskinned weapons in holiday shops, reskinned weapons from maccus, but it doesn't make up for the overpowered weapons going into auctions only. If you are I suggest a 100k starting amount on souizen type weapons, I'm tired of seeing these weapons sell for under 100k to have them multiply in spar arenas. They make even the most amature of player impossible to spar. I myself don't even spar often, and find them alot in the arena when I do.
    If you can't understand what in implying, then it's obvious you're ignoring the fact that auction only items have ruined this game. Alot more players would be happy to just buy these items. Want something to be special, then put it in events only. I myself won a chainsaw woo I was happy, then discovered it couldn't be traded while many other auction melees are tradeable, tell me how that's fair? I spoke with a staff member and he told me it was a fact of not wanting to change them because they don't want to.

I'll leave it with this, you dump 500$ into a game, because you enjoy it well. Then watch as many of the weapons you bought are nerfed, and watch as players spend 50k on a souizen or bag to destroy you in a spar simply because this gun is special. My terms of special is what you would call money grabbing thieves. Raise the starting price of the souizen type, nerf it, or sell it the public reskinned. Another idea is to keep only melees and gani items only in auctions and keep guns entirely out of auctions.
    Let's rephrase what you said here. Basically there are guns going into shops, but they all suck. None of them keep up with the 3 overly good guns: bar, shipka and the PBP.

I'm fine with the good guns going to auctions, but make a new way to auction them, or auction more.

Maybe I'm not a "professional auctioner", but I like the way auctions are hosted.
    Making the free bid option will make auctions pay2win, when they curretly are based on luck too. The idea of showing items on doors (maybe with icon, when they're still bidding it'll say "currently bidding" and when it's done final price and winner's name) is also great, with kicking extra players for decrease lag, most of them are here to see which item is auctioned and make others players (that maybe want to bid) lags.