Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Racist

Big Cheese
    Well the body doesn't seem fair, look in Lokis shop! There's a body with a CROSS on it! Possibly symbolizing Christians, so the body isn't fair!

- - - Updated - - -

Basically, the body should be allowed, Loki added a body with a cross on it, and HE was allowed!
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

The thing on the back was originally supposed to be an arrow set because its a hunter body with a cross but yeah theres not much details you can do with 3 diagonal lines of pixels. It doesn't look like a katana at all.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    The thing on the back was originally supposed to be an arrow set because its a hunter body with a cross but yeah theres not much details you can do with 3 diagonal lines of pixels. It doesn't look like a katana at all.
    Can you post the picture of the body here pls?

Hmm my be try asking why it is not acceptable. I don't think it's just the cross, maybe the template might be a different size. I don't know anything about customs. Just trying my best to help out at least
    Sky full of stars

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackburns View Post
    Hmm my be try asking why it is not acceptable. I don't think it's just the cross, maybe the template might be a different size. I don't know anything about customs. Just trying my best to help out at least
    They will get banned because the size is different? Hmm...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CluTch View Post
    You still owe me rice
    Topic please.
    I don't see a problem with a Christian symbol on a custom. As long as it doesn't offend anybody then it's fine the way it is. Unless there's another small reason to it being rejected.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Topic please.
    I don't see a problem with a Christian symbol on a custom. As long as it doesn't offend anybody then it's fine the way it is. Unless there's another small reason to it being rejected.
    True, there is no problem. I will say my quote over and over Loki had made a body with the Christian symbol.

Staff shouldn't be. It's not racist.

Quote Originally Posted by CluTch View Post
    True, there is no problem. I will say my quote over and over Loki had made a body with the Christian symbol.
    That's true.
    Boss David (PartyTeam)

Click below if you are in a caring mood!

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Staff shouldn't be. It's not racist.
    snk, sorry for what I've said, but have you seen it though? Lokis body. I'm pretty sure we all respect one another. But, if a staff member inputs a symbol of religion into a body/head/shield, wouldn't it be unjust? Okay, hm, heres an example. Shield codes, there's a shield code that emblems a necklace of a cross. It flashes colors. An admin had let that shield code be used! It even made its way to Classic and Zone.

- - - Updated - - -

And take a carefull look at David's profile picture, there's the symbol! AGAIN!