Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Racist

Quote Originally Posted by CluTch View Post
    snk, sorry for what I've said, but have you seen it though? Lokis body. I'm pretty sure we all respect one another. But, if a staff member inputs a symbol of religion into a body/head/shield, wouldn't it be unjust? Okay, hm, heres an example. Shield codes, there's a shield code that emblems a necklace of a cross. It flashes colors. An admin had let that shield code be used! It even made its way to Classic and Zone.

- - - Updated - - -

And take a carefull look at David's profile picture, there's the symbol! AGAIN!
    Mate, I'm almost completely sure the disapproval of the body had anything to do with religious symbols being displayed. As stated earlier, the body must have been denied because of, what resembled, katana holsters on the back.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabu View Post
    Mate, I'm almost completely sure the disapproval of the body had anything to do with religious symbols being displayed. As stated earlier, the body must have been denied because of, what resembled, katana holsters on the back.
    but ;-; b-but ;-; yogy said.. ;-;
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Quote Originally Posted by CluTch View Post
    but ;-; b-but ;-; yogy said.. ;-;
    Due to the fact yogy has failed to provide pictures of the body I'm not entirely sure about what I stated. Although it would be absurd for them to disapprove the body because of a cross.

How exactly is this a katana
    image.jpg
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Well have you been to school? like if you go to school they don't like you talking about religions because some people may disagree and start a argument or people will give unnecessary comments.

Quote Originally Posted by killaperaltagraal View Post
    Well have you been to school? like if you go to school they don't like you talking about religions because some people may disagree and start a argument or people will give unnecessary comments.
    Schools do not discourage nor do they encourage religions. However, Era is not school it is a game. I don't think an image of a cross is going to become a big deal. It shouldn't be. People can disagree all they want, it's what they believe in to be true. It shouldn't not be allowed.
    Last edited by Mystic; 05-30-2014 at 08:26 PM.

Yah, that resembles a weapon. Heads don't allow hats and I guess bodies don't allow accessories of that kind. That has nothing to do with the cross.

mystic idk what you said. but if you are saying the cross should NOT be aloud. i feel you are wrong. reason:
    well, people play graal to enjoy it and if they wanna spend all those graalets on a custom with a cross. who cares? don't like it than leave that person and go someways els. really no biggy. this thread should be taken down.
    if it says you can't have it oh well. and im really sorry all that work in that costom is now to waste.

I said it shouldn't not be allowed, as in they should allow it for uploads. Sorry about the double negative.