Thread: Jail Counter

Question Jail Counter

Hey guys, this question is mostly directed at the PRs but of you know anything about it, feel free to chip in.

My cousin was jailed for "Vulgarity - Inappropriate language" for two hours because she ignored the first warning, since we are under the same IP for a special event (irl) yesterday, I was also jailed with her, no surprise because it's smart to use IP jailing, however, it's been more than two hours yesterday and she and I are still jailed and the counter remains unchanged (also, something about auto release in July 24th).

Does she need to leave the game open on her iPod for the counter to work or is not not how it's suppose to work and the counter is frozen or bugged?

Thanks!

Yes, you guys need to be online to actually make the counter go down. It's unlike banning where the sentence can be lowered without you being on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Yes, you guys need to be online to actually make the counter go down. It's unlike banning where the sentence can be lowered without you being on.
    Thank you, Mystic

and since our accounts were under the same IP, do both of our accounts need to be online or just one of them for the counter to lower?

Probably both unless your still in the same ip, am not like exactly sure tough.

Personally I think it should be an offline timer, sure maybe back in the PC days this would be viable, but it only kills battery which although an effective method it is a bit too much. This is only my opinion.

Anyways question answered
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!