Thread: Melee Weapons. Which one?(READ whole thread)

Melee Weapons. Which one?(READ whole thread)

Hey so I now have the gun that I wanted (saving up for a lot of cheap guns) but that doesn't have much to do about this thread. Ok so I now want a melee, atm I'm saving up my EC for hunter dagger which is I think 20 EC, i also have like 9 melees at the moment (thanks to Brandon for helping. I would prob have less than 9 melees cos I have prob traded or sold them already by now) I have large chopsticks,Rudolph's might, Santa hat, green candy sword, bunny sword, ice axe, ice staff, valentine silversword and insanity axe. I was thinking of buying or trading with a black mamba cos it looks good on my character (XD). On the era item database it said that it cost 5k and does 7 DMG but the gold one says it does 8 damage and cost 5k, is it worth buying like is it really fast compared to chopstick cos atm I feel like my chopstick r doing like cny katana speed XD. PLEASE!!!!!!! Tell me some good melees to get AND ADD AND PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ON GRAAL name: Chrisgen68 if you want to trade/buy any of my melees or to tell me which one to get, thanks.

YouTube: chrisgen68
    Graal Era: Chrisgen68

Who told you black mamba/gold mamba was 5k lied since they're like 500-900 I think

lol mambas were free 2013 it use to be 1k on the first day but now as the above person said its 500-900,its no very fast,i dont recommend it to most people but it does look good on characters lol uh i dont have the chopstick but im sure the chopstick is faster than the gold mamba,id just save for a librarian which is as fast as ice dagger as ive heard and 10 dmg +knockback
    Banana Bacon Burger Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Ken27 View Post
    lol mambas were free 2013 it use to be 1k on the first day but now as the above person said its 500-900,its no very fast,i dont recommend it to most people but it does look good on characters lol uh i dont have the chopstick but im sure the chopstick is faster than the gold mamba,id just save for a librarian which is as fast as ice dagger as ive heard and 10 dmg +knockback
    I meant 5k gralats cos that's what it said on database. Btw I now traded my Rudolph's might for frozen blade and icy dagger, how much is the librarian?

28 ec~ btw you found a good find frost and icy cost way more than rudolph
    Banana Bacon Burger Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Ken27 View Post
    28 ec~ btw you found a good find frost and icy cost way more than rudolph
    Yep ik right, awesome deal. The guy had 7 minutes into the game and he traded em.

Hey,
    I should buy the 'lep hammer'
    At the trade tables cuz its 9 DMG with KNOCKBACK!!

Zephlyn
    Instead of buying this nooby meeles save for a katana or for the healing staff.