Thread: Can you Dual Wield Sawed off shotguns?

Can you Dual Wield Sawed off shotguns?

I was wondering this because the description of the gun when you are about to buy it says nothing about dual wield.
    Thanks!

I don't think you can dual wield them. I've never saw anyone use 2 sawed off shotguns at once. If that was possible, that would be really spammy with the bullet spread. Shooting a sawed off shotgun with one hand would have intense recoil. If it were possible to hold 2 at once, the freeze rate would be really long. The starter shotgun is the only shotgun that can be dual wielded. The KSG Shotgun is the other shotgun that can be shot with one hand.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGhost View Post
    I don't think you can dual wield them. I've never saw anyone use 2 sawed off shotguns at once. If that was possible, that would be really spammy with the bullet spread. Shooting a sawed off shotgun with one hand would have intense recoil. If it were possible to hold 2 at once, the freeze rate would be really long. The starter shotgun is the only shotgun that can be dual wielded. The KSG Shotgun is the other shotgun that can be shot with one hand.
    Since most "sawed" shotguns are 10 gauge, which does have plenty of recoil, yes, you most likely would struggle to shoot it with on hand. The KSG on the other hand is 12 gauge, which still has quite a kick, but it is also a bullpup design which helps control recoil a bit. I'm pretty sure most people would struggle to shoot either of these one handedly. But if we're going for realism, let's look at the Vulcan, yes, irl you can walk around for days on end carrying it because irl you're Arnold schwarzenegger. How about the m107, firing a 50 caliber rifle, repeatedly, over long periods of time, while standing, wouldn't really be the most comfortable thing to say the least, and as a matter of fact, most people wouldn't be able to do so. My point is, era isn't very realistic to begin with, umbrellas block bullets, and water guns hurt people.