Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Graal Era Cheating Meathods Must be Patch Or stop

Angry Graal Era Cheating Meathods Must be Patch Or stop

Now in days Everyone in Graal Era Know An ez Way To cheat And most likely Win or Achieve what their trying to Do.
    Speed hacking-
    Lag switch-
    OR
    Speed Hack
    +
    Lag switch
    FeedBack/complain:
    1.its hacking
    2.Its wrong
    3.its Unfair for other player
    4.make the Game Unplayable
    Now The Question IS what To Do or Just leave as Is ....>

Graal era Admin Need To find A way or Re program a Way to patch this Bugs or glitches what ever u call it To make Era Stabilize and a Free Hacker Gamer
    What Era need is A Auto Detect hack/hacker Aka Re-Program A Anti Hack For Era Unless there already is 1

what Im trying to Say Era Need Security or Anti Hack Against Speed Hack AKA Cheat Engine ANd Lag Switches Software out there

plz Reply back urgent/serious Crisis on Era Lol Seriously

Banned
    I don't think lag switch is even a hack.
    It's just some sort of cheat way that needs the user to get away from his/her modem wifi to activate the lag.

Like I said hack or no Hack is Still Cheating And unfair for other player Something Must Be Done plus u dont need To get away for his or her Modem to activate the Lag there Simple Software/programm that Can do itself And Actually controll the Lag so u can Make Lag spike on the player or Spar arena Like a Quick Lag spike Freeze To freeze ur opponent or Rival Still Cheating even tho its not A hack

Banned
    Lag spike isnt a hack that can freeze someone, it's all on the device RAM you have.
    However, hacks aren't easy to surpass since there isn't a expert scripter working for Era.

The easiest way is to report someone hacking or glitching(must be reasonable if glitching). PRs will always look into it and make immediate actions.
    If you can't catch the player, pm an admin about it.

Im usually lagging._. I cant control my wifi ,i think hacking happens on the era FB because there is no cheat engine on devices? And the era server lags,so if they wanna solve the lag they gotta get a better server.
    Banana Bacon Burger Ken

Banned
    There's no patch that will fix some issues listed here like lag

Quote Originally Posted by Ken27 View Post
    Im usually lagging._. I cant control my wifi ,i think hacking happens on the era FB because there is no cheat engine on devices? And the era server lags,so if they wanna solve the lag they gotta get a better server.
    yes there are cheat engines for devices

Honestly the worst is whatever its called when you can loop what your doing so auto mining,shelling,possibly pizza making
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Xadis View Post
    Honestly the worst is whatever its called when you can loop what your doing so auto mining,shelling,possibly pizza making
    That'd be macros.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

XSTARX umm not to be Rude sound more ur trying to ignore the Problem instead of actually Helping us Ur telling us what we already know Cmmon Now Player what the Last time u Reported someone and the Admin came instantly lol that in a while They usually come like 5 min later or 10 or until there enough Complain of Reports to the same Player And Still then I wont help all the other Member from using it This is where we go Back to the Patch or AntiHack for graal era

- - - Updated - - -

What Im trying to Say For no more further Reports or Complain They should just fix the Main Problem Is just 2 Block the Software/programm From Graal era

Not crack Down On each and Individual member Lmao That Will take FOr ever Because new One will always Rise lol Just Fix or attack the Source Much More Easier .

Like to see anyone ignore the question Now or take it off topic lol