Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: *********IP/Ban or Ip Jail Or just Jail**********

Exclamation *********IP/Ban or Ip Jail Or just Jail**********

Alright where do I start im all over Well Recently i just Found Out That Graal era Have IP ban Instead of just Jailing that Specific Account they Acctually Jail ur acc + ur IP
    Which Mean If u have 2 or 10 Diffrent Accounts of the App All of them WIll get Jail Even tho u didnt do ANything Wrong.

Here Where It get Twisted the Admins or Aka the Programmer of the Game blaming on us or maybe their not But their surly not helping us on it....

We should just Go back to the Normal Script where u Just Jail the Acc Not the IP

Yes this also Mean they Admin know Our Ip address or who Know they can Jail us anytime they feel like it with out Mercy just like Police Force
    Last edited by GAMEOVER; 06-02-2014 at 07:15 PM.

They jail the ip that way you can't get on another account/device and avoid the jail sentence.

SO what ur Saying THis new Jail Update was Done on purpose So they were Aware of th Ip bann and what happen when u try to open another account same app on same phone

Zephlyn
    Yep, imagine that you got 2 apps in your device.
    GraalOnlineEra+ and GraalOnlineEra. If you get jailed in GraalOnlineEra you could easily play with GraalOnlineEra+

so lets say if u get Jail on ur Graal era Free Version U can just easily get on ur Graalera+ ANd play with out Jail or with diffrent account ANd what about PC Version then

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by GAMEOVER View Post
    so lets say if u get Jail on ur Graal era Free Version U can just easily get on ur Graalera+ ANd play with out Jail or with diffrent account ANd what about PC Version then
    You get another Facebook to play

Lmao U dont get it Kid what IP Jail Mean > It means if ur jail on ur Facebook ANd u make new Facebook or ur sis or Bro that Face book account of the Graal era Game will Get jailed to With out Hesitation Because ur on the Same Ip

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by GAMEOVER View Post
    Lmao U dont get it Kid what IP Jail Mean > It means if ur jail on ur Facebook ANd u make new Facebook or ur sis or Bro that Face book account of the Graal era Game will Get jailed to With out Hesitation Because ur on the Same Ip
    I know what it means.
    If there would be an account ban you can easily make another Facebook account and play graalera with it

Your lucky you have laptop which you can left it idling while your sleeping at night so when you wake up in the morning just wait up a little and your released.
    Need Help? or Questions?
    Just Ask me and I will give the answer right away
    Want to skype with me? wolverine_graal
    ~Gani Artist

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    I know what it means.
    If there would be an account ban you can easily make another Facebook account and play graalera with it
    No. If there is an ip ban/jail no matter if you get on different accounts, or different devices, you will not be able to avoid the jail/ban. It is tied in with your wifi, as in if you want to avoid the ip jail/ban, you would have to get on a different device that isn't jailed/banned at a different wifi spot.

So say you get jailed/banned at school. If you get on another account somewhere else, you won't be affected. From what I've heard anyways.