Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: *********IP/Ban or Ip Jail Or just Jail**********

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    No. If there is an ip ban/jail no matter if you get on different accounts, or different devices, you will not be able to avoid the jail/ban. It is tied in with your wifi, as in if you want to avoid the ip jail/ban, you would have to get on a different device that isn't jailed/banned at a different wifi spot.

So say you get jailed/banned at school. If you get on another account somewhere else, you won't be affected. From what I've heard anyways.
    I guess you misunderstood
    Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    I know what it means.
    If there would be an account ban you can easily make another Facebook account and play graalera with it

What is the thread actually about? Is it a debate over what the types of bans are or what because I became very confused trying to read and understand this thread.

Ask a PR

Have a GENERAL question about the game, that isn't an account-specific issue? Here is where you can ask the question to be addressed by a staff member. Once answered be closed and archived if others would like to review.

Is just a Question ANd i want an Answer ? Will they ever Change it or just update the jail Not 2

Banned
    If you're jailed 2 things will happen.
    1- the account itself is jailed.
    2- the ip the account is on is jailed.

This is to prevent people from swapping devices to avoid being jailed