Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaving my Forum Admin role...

jeni

Red face Leaving my Forum Admin role...

Hey all of you amazing Graalians! Just a quick note to let you know that I have resigned from my Forum Administrator role so that I can focus on the craziness and hectic schedule of my life irl. I will still be online from time to time as a guest staff on Era but I don't think it was fair for me to stay in the role knowing I cannot dedicate the time I think it deserves. snk will be in the process of naming my replacement shortly so stay tuned. Thanks for all of the amazing memories over the years and for your support of Era-Go. You are a wonderful community and I thorougly enjoyed my time interacting with all of you, I wish you the best in your future endeavors! See you around on-line sometime!

xoxoxo
    -jeni

Farewell!Hope to see you sooner or later!
    Xoxo,Unoan

This is very sad you contributed a lot to both Era and to the Era-Go forums, you will be deeply missed. I personally thank you for all you've done for Era and for giving me a chance on the Staff team, it has truly been an honor working with you, and the community won't be the same without you.

I wish you all the best in your rl adventures and hope to see you around again sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    Hey all of you amazing Graalians! Just a quick note to let you know that I have resigned from my Forum Administrator role so that I can focus on the craziness and hectic schedule of my life irl. I will still be online from time to time as a guest staff on Era but I don't think it was fair for me to stay in the role knowing I cannot dedicate the time I think it deserves. snk will be in the process of naming my replacement shortly so stay tuned. Thanks for all of the amazing memories over the years and for your support of Era-Go. You are a wonderful community and I thorougly enjoyed my time interacting with all of you, I wish you the best in your future endeavors! See you around on-line sometime!

xoxoxo
    -jeni
    No don't leave us

Please have a great irl and come on the forums once in a while

Xoxo Love you
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Banned
    Aw, man, that sucks. Good luck with whatever has you so busy in real life, hope it all gets worked out soon.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    I didn't know you very well, but I know you're an amazing person. I'm sure we'll miss you. Good luck on your future endeavors!

I saw. I conquered. I came.

I'm sad to see you have to go, but I'm also glad to see you taking your challenges head on. I would like to thank you for giving me this chance to help the Era community through the forums, and will continue to do my best in hopes your choice will continue to remain true. I wish you the best Jeni, and you will always be welcome back if you ever wish to return in my eyes. Keep in touch and goodluck in what challenges may lay ahead.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

I will miss you, I have known you from the very beginning, and you have always helped me when I needed it. Its a sad to see you go, but all of us have to move on at some point. We have had lots of good times together and you have made my graal experience so much better. Hopefully, we will see you in the near future.

Need help? Just Message me I will gladly help!

I still remember when I was a nub and I used to PM you and I went spastic when you replied

But anyways, thanks for everything you have done for this community, I know for sure it won't be the same without you
    Goodbye Jeni

Bye jeni Wish you the best in real life See you online sometimes
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!