Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Graal Shop for iPhone/iPad

Graal Shop for iPhone/iPad

Why not have a iPhone Graal shop program. This will be really cool if someone will make a program like this. People who don't have a PC and work for a iServer could use such a program.

That would be impossible to do gani's on, imagine you moving the pieces with your finger, it would take forever to put it at the correct postion, plus how would you save the gani file?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg2013 View Post
    That would be impossible to do gani's on, imagine you moving the pieces with your finger, it would take forever to put it at the correct postion, plus how would you save the gani file?
    ^, I have to agree with him.
    Hello!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Maybe have buttons that move it x and y instead? You could email it after you're done the gani? =o

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    Maybe have buttons that move it x and y instead? You could email it after you're done the gani? =o
    Ewww, think of it wouldn't it be a struggle?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg2013 View Post
    Ewww, think of it wouldn't it be a struggle?
    #TheStruggle
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Not really?

It would be easy and it's perfectly do able if someone could be bothered making it. It would function the same way as it currently does with a DPAD in place of the keyboard arrows, and there could be a graphic editor with it that you could use for minor edits and to find the x and y with some box tool. I wouldn't be surprised if 3/4 of graal players buy it, even if it's $10

I doubt many people would buy it - developers on PC can get it for free, but not many have it. What makes you think having to buy it on another device will create sales?

It'd be way too difficult to use Graal Shop on an iPhone and iPad, so I don't really think this would be a great idea.
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!