Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Graal Shop for iPhone/iPad

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    I'd probably use it if I didn't have access to a PC.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Maybe for iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    I doubt many people would buy it - developers on PC can get it for free, but not many have it. What makes you think having to buy it on another device will create sales?
    More convenience, same reason why people prefer to do graphics on ipads when programs like paint.net are free. Most players are probably under the age of 13 and so some of their parents may not let them have access to computers. I use graal shop on pc and would happy buy it to use on ios, controls would be the same so it wouldn't be more difficult, may even be faster dragging with your finger and tapping than using a mouse and keys.
    And i'd much prefer making ganis sitting on a couch than be stooped over a computer screen with my face practically infront of the screen for minuet adjustments

I'd much prefer to use a PC over an iDevice. Even with my labtop, I can sit on the couch though I prefer not to. Also, to make a complete set of ganis for a gun takes about 20 minutes, while on an iDevice, it would take much longer.

I doubt many people would buy it - developers on PC can get it for free, but not many have it. What makes you think having to buy it on another device will create sales?
    I can script 20%/100% and b-rad my boss can help me make this. Just give it a ummmm 200 years to finish?

I'd much prefer to use a PC over an iDevice. Even with my labtop, I can sit on the couch though I prefer not to. Also, to make a complete set of ganis for a gun takes about 20 minutes, while on an iDevice, it would take much longer.
    20 minutes for a gun gani if you replace the image with an existing one, takes a lot longer to do 15-25 framed reloads from scratch and as I said idevice might be quicker

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    20 minutes for a gun gani if you replace the image with an existing one, takes a lot longer to do 15-25 framed reloads from scratch and as I said idevice might be quicker
    I lost some respect.
    <center>"I'm a Gani Artist"
    -iZone Gani Admin-
    -Former iEra Gani Admin- *Resigned*

Watermelon Power!</center>

Quote Originally Posted by iPedro View Post
    I can script 20%/100% and b-rad my boss can help me make this. Just give it a ummmm 200 years to finish?
    Brad from sin city?

Quote Originally Posted by doodleman171 View Post
    I lost some respect.
    "The Respriter Strikes Back".

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    More convenience, same reason why people prefer to do graphics on ipads when programs like paint.net are free. Most players are probably under the age of 13 and so some of their parents may not let them have access to computers. I use graal shop on pc and would happy buy it to use on ios, controls would be the same so it wouldn't be more difficult, may even be faster dragging with your finger and tapping than using a mouse and keys.
    And i'd much prefer making ganis sitting on a couch than be stooped over a computer screen with my face practically infront of the screen for minuet adjustments
    This. I also make graphics on my iPad... Didn't get another laptop until Xmas 2013
    Graalonline Zone Graphics Team

Yes, I'm a girl.
    Every time you donate a +rep to the Shadowfox Organization, an underprivileged graalian gets a meal.

http://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21802
    ^^^ my graphics thread