Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: i have 7k trochus buying...

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiArtist View Post
    Do you really think he's going to give all of his hard earned shells that easily? No.
    Please don't be a couch potato.
    Plus, asking and waiting for donations actually takes longer than earning stuff yourself.
    You see those people on the streets needing money? Every hour, they get approx. 0-20 dollars only. Meanwhile, a person working in a (not crappy) job earns more than that.
    And in Era, you can see several people ask for cabs to go somewhere. It takes like 10 minutes to fetch a cab on Era. It's faster to go to a place on foot.
    -rep
    Well.Harsh.
    Go ahead,take this seriously and -rep me after this.I will not care about a mere -rep.Or yet,block me,unfriend me,all that.

He could've been sarcastic,or not.Just ignore him.A lot of people has done this,and it has been left to die off.
    Should've ignored your post,but I've gotten "irritated" by this.

In my opinion,this is so much like calling someone a "No-life N93 that should go outsideorsomethinglikethat".
    Again,go ahead and -rep,block,all that.

Oh,and could I have those shells?I'm a noob at digging and I'm too lazy.[/sarcasm]

Reimu:Hey!Please visit my shrine and donate!It means a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiArtist View Post
    Do you really think he's going to give all of his hard earned shells that easily? No.
    Please don't be a couch potato.
    Plus, asking and waiting for donations actually takes longer than earning stuff yourself.
    You see those people on the streets needing money? Every hour, they get approx. 0-20 dollars only. Meanwhile, a person working in a (not crappy) job earns more than that.
    And in Era, you can see several people ask for cabs to go somewhere. It takes like 10 minutes to fetch a cab on Era. It's faster to go to a place on foot.
    -rep
    -rep