Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NPC Dodge, Gas Chamber, Ninja LMS

Big Cheese

NPC Dodge, Gas Chamber, Ninja LMS

(Okay so first you most likely won't know any of these events unless you play Era Client)
    1. NPC Dodge is where you join a room with about up to 15-20 players and the ET sets different levels of NPC's coming out of some sort of pillar and you start off with 3 lives and you must dodge a different NPC's coming your direction and the last person standing gets the EC.
    2. Gas chamber I believe was on iEra then later removed but this is where you and a group of player go into a box, while the ET is below pressing buttons like (Poison)(Bullets)(Bomb)(Corners)(Sleep)(Slowness) and (Clear). Now each of these buttons have a unique ability, clearly Bullets, bomb, sleep, and slowness make you do all of those, Poison drains your life similar to red gas, corners blow up the corners so people don't hide in them the whole time, and clear clears the event so no bullets,gases p, etc you get my drift.
    3 Ninja LMS is personally one of my favorites, this event is where each player starts off with Katanas, ninja stars m and a death trap. Each player must compete against each other with Your given items and the Last Man Standing wins the event.

I realize some of these events most likely won't be incorporated in the game, but I wanna know if you guys think this would be cool to have as an event and play, so lemme know what you guys think !
    (Yes each of these are on Era Client).

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by CHAMPGRAAL; 06-04-2014 at 03:20 AM.

Banned
    Our gas chamber was an automated event, so there was no staff member coordinating the event. And thus, people hid in corners and junk and it was drawn out to a tie almost every time.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Our gas chamber was an automated event, so there was no staff member coordinating the event. And thus, people hid in corners and junk and it was drawn out to a tie almost every time.
    Oooh I see, it should be staff controlled.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    It wasn't only that, but you would have alot of people glitching its sytem. Players would find a way to pause and take no damage at all or simply glitch and warp away from being damaged.

Personally I think it should be added to the event house where it can be monitored and players glitching can easily be removed.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Yes, having it be monitored by staff in the Events House would be better than re-creating it as a PM event.
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!

Development Team
    I use to win gas chamber every time I was on, so I say we fix the bugs and move it to the events house where the staff can monitor it.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

yea, good idea
    I CONSIDER MYSELF A VERY CREATIVE PERSON

Big Cheese
    Looks like most people think it should be monitored by staff which is fine by me.

This is a great idea champ because all these events sound really swag
    Your's sincerely,

ⓘⓒⓐⓝⓓⓨ. Yow

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    yeah and pausing inside the events house or events will be kicked automatically like how you get kick when your battery warning will display...