Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Best Gun Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Kenan View Post
    You cannot really say which weapon is best.Actually,it's a player's choose.As an instance current best weapons for me are shipka and ap0.
    True its based on opinions.
    I CONSIDER MYSELF A VERY CREATIVE PERSON

I think players would assume that there would be a gun that would fit all situations. This is not true. Bar is commonly pointed as a weapon that is like the jack of all trades. The power of a sniper rifle, and the speed of an assault rifle. Weapons can still rival the Bar, and even pull off unique traits that the bar does not have. For example, Steampunk Pistol is a cheap weapon but has the widest spread range of any gun. Allowing the steam pistol to be used as a diagonal shooter. The Peacemaker is a powerhouse slug gun. Allowing the user to deal maximum damage at range. Ultrice gun, can slow down enemies if the user is lucky. Neo Rifle, allows both agility and power.

For some reason, I spar better with a Desert Eagle as opposed to using an M4. It fits my style more, as it's both mobile and deals good damage. Rate of fire isn't my preference.

To find the best weapon for you, is to first find your playstyle and preference. Do you like rushing? Do you play cautiously? Do you prefer high mobility? Do you like to rain down bullets upon your enemies?
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

What about flamethrower when people use it for spar they kill everyone and its beast for pk and base.
    I CONSIDER MYSELF A VERY CREATIVE PERSON

It is entirely dependent on situations and opinion. statistically speaking the bar is the most versatile weapon, and although it's debatable, it is the best purchasable weapon. The flamethrower is also considered to be one of the best weapons, if not the best, especially in areas without hit timer. Other weapons such as the suizen could be argued as the best weapons. in the end it comes down to a few things
    skill- if youre good enough with a starter pistol, you can beat a bar without taking any damage
    style- different people play differently. for example, i find the famas is a better sparring option than the m4, because i find it easier to control and often catches people off guard. you also have to keep in mind that some people prefer range fighting while others prefer getting up close.
    situation- this is the primary subject for changing how good a weapon is. the suizen and flamethrower are better for sparring than the bar, while the bar is better at basing compared to the suizen. its also dependent on how far away your opponent is.

in the end all i can say is to start with cheap guns that can match the playstyle of more expensive guns, and when you find a gun that you feel you work well with, save up for the more expensive version of the guns.(ie: acr->shipka/ap0, neo-rifle->snipers)
    and never forget that no matter how good your gun is, it does not make you a good player. no matter how p2w people tell you the game is, its still about how good you are.

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac aka joker View Post
    flamethrower if you can't get that souizen is
    Bar is better than souzen

pbp shotgun

nooootttt pbp. its a good gun but indisputably not the best

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    nooootttt pbp. its a good gun but indisputably not the best
    Was nerfed a lot in the past without this hit timer thing.
    Used to deal 8 damage each bullet.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    It is entirely dependent on situations and opinion. statistically speaking the bar is the most versatile weapon, and although it's debatable, it is the best purchasable weapon. The flamethrower is also considered to be one of the best weapons, if not the best, especially in areas without hit timer. Other weapons such as the suizen could be argued as the best weapons. in the end it comes down to a few things
    skill- if youre good enough with a starter pistol, you can beat a bar without taking any damage
    style- different people play differently. for example, i find the famas is a better sparring option than the m4, because i find it easier to control and often catches people off guard. you also have to keep in mind that some people prefer range fighting while others prefer getting up close.
    situation- this is the primary subject for changing how good a weapon is. the suizen and flamethrower are better for sparring than the bar, while the bar is better at basing compared to the suizen. its also dependent on how far away your opponent is.

in the end all i can say is to start with cheap guns that can match the playstyle of more expensive guns, and when you find a gun that you feel you work well with, save up for the more expensive version of the guns.(ie: acr->shipka/ap0, neo-rifle->snipers)
    and never forget that no matter how good your gun is, it does not make you a good player. no matter how p2w people tell you the game is, its still about how good you are.
    uhh kk im gonna try to have a 3500 kill streak with umm starter handgun... *no sarcasm*

its possible.