Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: strategy!

Quote Originally Posted by CHAMPGRAAL View Post
    Go buy and iTunes from your nearest store, enter in the code and their ya go you got 40k .
    Now without it I suggest trash picking or digging.
    Should I get the $50 card? You didn't give me clear directions :/.

Quote Originally Posted by iHot View Post
    Should I get the $50 card? You didn't give me clear directions :/.

You need help, I need help too hahah!.

Mailing, Trashpicking, Mushrooms all at once, great way, (1k a hour (average) ) it's a easy way if you can't buy shovels, put a skateboard in your inventory slot one, (or mushroom knife) and on your second slot put your Trashpick/Mushroom Knife (make sure you put both for quick switching)
    Incognito & Expression, Graal Name

Wanna help Luminati stay alive? cleek it!

make Luminati stay alive, it's our friend, ~Incognito

Now known as Claritii - RIP Incognito ( Not really )

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Mailing, Trashpicking, Mushrooms all at once, great way, (1k a hour (average) ) it's a easy way if you can't buy shovels, put a skateboard in your inventory slot one, (or mushroom knife) and on your second slot put your Trashpick/Mushroom Knife (make sure you put both for quick switching)
    Thanks for the tip but, im doing what CHAMPGRAAL says, hahah. but how haha! need more answers!

Development Team
    Deliver mail, while looking for trash and mushrooms, and pking while you don't have and trash or shrooms in sight.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Car missions, u get a lot of money once you get into the flow of the locations and how to dodge bullets without even looking :P
    I do things with stuff.

Have some sort of way to make mushrooming/trash picking fun. For example, have a competition on who can get the most trash in 5 minutes with ur friend. Use your imagination

The better way is To Pk and Pick trash Or if u dont like Pking Dig,But if u dont wish to waste money just picktrash c:

Draw not your bow, till your arrow is fixed.

cars are cheap af .-.

- - - Updated - - -

also not gunna lie people who spends real money on gralats get called names: Itunes noob, No life, Etc. and trust me these people have good points.... no game is fun with cheating everything should be accomplished through goals... this is the #1 reason why beginners get bored of the game so fast.. ive seen a guy with 10 hours and a bar and uploads...
    Hey, I'm Unknown