Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hostage

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar

Hostage

Team event between rebel and oppression teams. The objective of the game as Rebels is to kill all of the enemy team members or rescue all hostage NPC's. The goal as Oppression is to kill all of the enemy rebels.

Rebels: The Rebels have 3 of their men being held hostage and its your job to save them! Rebels are equipped with everything from handguns to sniper rifles. They have to infiltrate the enemy base, grab the hostage NPCs to make them follow, and lead them back to the escape vehicle to win. Either that or kill all Oppression members. Rebels have the unique ability of faster reload and lessened freeze.

Oppresion: The Opression has captured 3 rebels! Now you have to defend them and make sure the rebels don't take them back. You job is to kill all Rebel forces. Oppression is equipped with everything from riot shield pistols to rocket launchers! They have the unique ability of reduced damage taken and heightened accuracy.

Before the game players will have 30 seconds to grab and choose their weapons and looks. Each side has different weapons. And a different look.

At the beginning of the game each team is spawned around their points. Oppression is spawned next to hostages, Rebels are spawned next to escape van. The Rebels go through a base that is similar to a city hall. 3 floors. Oppression members are to stop all incoming forces no matter what. After the game each player who hasnt left the game will receive an ec piece.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Banned
    Just going to not like this event because it has to do with that disgusting Team door.

I never even mentioned a color >: o
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Team event between rebel and oppression teams.
    yeah no

I like it. Not too boring.
    Careful that you don't blink; that's reason for me to shoot.

I'm sick of being everyones guard dog...

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Team event between rebel and oppression teams. The objective of the game as Rebels is to kill all of the enemy team members or rescue all hostage NPC's. The goal as Oppression is to kill all of the enemy rebels.

Rebels: The Rebels have 3 of their men being held hostage and its your job to save them! Rebels are equipped with everything from handguns to sniper rifles. They have to infiltrate the enemy base, grab the hostage NPCs to make them follow, and lead them back to the escape vehicle to win. Either that or kill all Oppression members. Rebels have the unique ability of faster reload and lessened freeze.

Oppresion: The Opression has captured 3 rebels! Now you have to defend them and make sure the rebels don't take them back. You job is to kill all Rebel forces. Oppression is equipped with everything from riot shield pistols to rocket launchers! They have the unique ability of reduced damage taken and heightened accuracy.

Before the game players will have 30 seconds to grab and choose their weapons and looks. Each side has different weapons. And a different look.

At the beginning of the game each team is spawned around their points. Oppression is spawned next to hostages, Rebels are spawned next to escape van. The Rebels go through a base that is similar to a city hall. 3 floors. Oppression members are to stop all incoming forces no matter what. After the game each player who hasnt left the game will receive an ec piece.
    This should be changed because some guns are good because of their lack of accuracy, and if you increase the accuracy of a gun that isnt supposed to be accurate it takes away some of the purpose of the gun.
    Otherwise i like this idea and i feel like it would compliment this game a lot
    ShadeS.*
    #Moontatorship

Instead of heightened accuracy...how about reduce their chance to be knocked back?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeSlayer View Post
    This should be changed because some guns are good because of their lack of accuracy, and if you increase the accuracy of a gun that isnt supposed to be accurate it takes away some of the purpose of the gun.
    Otherwise i like this idea and i feel like it would compliment this game a lot
    That's not a problem they can make one gun for all players like in hunter

- - - Updated - - -

Btw nice idea for the events it would be cool lol

Big Cheese
    Nice idea, it's sorta similar to this game I play in school, called VIP. We use balls for the guns . The point of this is to bring the 'VIP' to the safe house. But if we don't get him to it, he's a hostage and we have to get him back.
    EX: The president is the VIP, he's caught and we have to save him.
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    it's interesting but rebels has a 70% rates of winning